Seattle Hormone Clinics Serve Seattle and the Greater Puget Sound Areas of:
- 1 What is HRT and BHRT?
- 2 Side Effects of a Hormone Imbalance
- 3 Benefits of Hormone Therapy Treatments
- 4 How can Women Benefit from Hormone Therapy?
- 5 How can Men Benefit from Hormone Therapy?
- 6 The Types of HRT Offered in Seattle
- 7 Hormone Replacement Therapy Side Effects
- 8 A Consultation With a Seattle Hormone Doctor
- 9 Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Seattle
- 10 Find a Hormone Clinic in Seattle
- 11 Seattle Bioidentical Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 12 Receive the Best Care in the Pacific Northwest with Seattle Hormone Clinics
- 13 Seattle Hormone Clinic Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What is HRT and BHRT?
HRT, or hormone replacement therapy, and BHRT, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, are medical remedies for hormone deficiencies. Over time or due to certain medical conditions or traumas, people can suffer from hormone deficiencies, meaning their bodies are not producing their normal amount of a certain hormone or hormones.
Hormones play a vital role in our body as the trigger or message that sparks different tasks and functions throughout the body. Anything from proper brain, heart and kidney function, to tissue growth and repair is the result of a hormone sending the message for the body to perform these tasks.
When these hormones are replenished through HRT or BHRT, patients’ bodies are able to properly perform these functions and all other functions that hormones control. HRT benefits patients in giving them back the function of the hormone that is being administered, but it also helps patients avoid the side effects of a hormone imbalance.
Side Effects of a Hormone Imbalance
As hormones perform such important tasks in our bodies, when there aren’t a sufficient amount of hormones in our bodies, we can start to not feel ourselves. Patients with a mild to severe hormone imbalance may experience these unbalanced hormones symptoms:
- Mood swings
- Fat gain
- Low libido
- Poor concentration
- Low drive
- Limited energy
- Hair loss
Benefits of Hormone Therapy Treatments
Hormone replacement therapy gives quick and effect relief from the symptoms of a hormone deficiency. It replenishes the necessary hormones that our bodies need to stay young, healthy, happy and active, regardless of age, race, sex or lifestyle.
Our bodies may require a different level of certain hormones, but a deficiency will manifest in the same ways and this is why it so important to catch deficiencies early before they can impact your life in a negative way.
Be your best self by keeping your hormones balanced and avoiding the plethora of problems that can come with unbalanced hormones. If you do detect certain changes and symptoms of a hormone imbalance, contact your local Seattle hormone center to keep your body strong and your mind sharp.
How can Women Benefit from Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy was first derived as a solution to the severe symptoms of menopause. Menopause is the body’s reaction to the end of a woman’s fertility. This brings with it a major drop in hormone production. This can create the symptoms of a hormone deficiency in an instant along with additional side effects that are unique to women. HRT can relieve these symptoms of menopause for women:
- Vaginal dryness
- Uncomfortable sex
- Hot flashes
- Swelling the breasts
- Symptoms of PMS
- Premature infertility
- Yeast infections
How can Men Benefit from Hormone Therapy?
Male hormone replacement therapy often consist of testosterone replacement therapy. As the dominant male sex hormone, testosterone plays a vital role in maintaining proper strength and sexual health in men. HRT can help men:
- Maintain proper body hair growth
- With sexual impotence
- With high cholesterol
The Types of HRT Offered in Seattle
Safety is our number one focus in our Seattle hormone centers. We have developed some of the most effective methods of HRT in the area and are proud to have treated hundreds of patients in the Seattle area with great success and no cases of side effects.
- HGH Therapy – By injecting HGH directly into the body or applying it topically, HGH therapy is the quickest way to introduce new human growth hormones into the body.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Bioidentical hormones are hormones that have been taken from natural sources (yams, soy, pigs, horses). These hormones have a distinct advantage over previous, synthetic forms of hormone therapy in that they are an exact molecular match to the hormones that are naturally found in our bodies. This makes them safer and more effective.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – By taking the advantages of BHRT and applying a more natural release of hormones that resemble our body’s own production of hormones, bioidentical hormone pellets offer the most effective form of hormone replacement therapy on the market.
- Testosterone Hormone Therapy – A testosterone deficiency can lead to weight gain, energy loss, low libido, loss of strength, and the diminishing of sperm cells, red blood cells, bone mass and muscle mass. Testosterone therapy offers quick and effective relief from low testosterone levels.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – Regulating body temperature, growth, maintaining metabolism, muscle strength and appetite are just a few examples of the function of the hormones produced by the thyroid. Our Seattle hormone clinics offer effective relief to thyroid hormone deficiencies, or hypothyroidism.
- Ipamorelin – Ipamorelin offers a safe and effective treatment for HGH deficiencies. By triggering the body to produce the human growth hormone, patients with growth and other developmental issues, can experience more normal body functions.
- Sermorelin – Along with Ipamorelin, Sermorelin works as a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP) to promote the natural growth of the human growth hormone. From tissue repair to how our brains function, the HGH is responsible for some of the most important functions in our body and Sermorelin is an effective way to balance out and HGH deficiencies to keep patients healthy.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Side Effects
For years, HRT has carried around the stigma of being a risky treatment. This is largely due to cases of doctors and clinics not properly testing their patients. Since HRT has been around for many years, enough of unfortunate cases have arisen to create this undo stigma. Some people even claim that HRT can cause cancer when this is simply not the case. The truth of the matter is that HRT is an extremely safe and effective treatment when clinics and doctors take the right steps to test their patients and administer the proper doses of HRT.
Our clinics are proud to have treated some patients as long as 15 years without any side effects whatsoever. This is because we take the time to properly test each patient’s different hormone levels to identify which hormone, or hormones, are deficient and how much of a dose to prescribe.
A Consultation With a Seattle Hormone Doctor
Your local Seattle hormones doctor will patiently listen to your symptoms and concerns and go over your medical history at the beginning of your hormone therapy consultation. They will then proceed to test your hormone levels to identify any hormone imbalances. With the results of your entire consultation, you may walk out with a prescription that day, or your hormone treatment will be scheduled.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Seattle
“Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I never had any doubts that I would feel 100% better after my BHRT treatments. It’s been about 4 months since my last treatment and I still feel 15 years younger.” Heather L., 58
“When I hit 50, I experienced a big drop in my energy levels and strength. I was legitimately considering quitting my job at the dock before someone told me about hormone therapy. I’m glad they talked to me when they did because I’m not sure how I would have provided for my family in a way that I couldn’t use my body. 7 years of the occasional treatment here and there and I’m just as productive as I ever was.” Phil B., 57
“I’m first time grandma, so I love to take any chance I can to watch my little bundle of joy! However, I wasn’t able to keep up with her as she continued to grow. What hormone therapy did for me physically in allowing me to keep up with my granddaughter, it did twice as much for me mentally through the joy I have by being the best grandma I can be.” Tina W., 60
Find a Hormone Clinic in Seattle
Our hormone clinics are more than just affordable and conveniently located in the city. When it comes to your health and wellness, we understand that it is more than just convenience and more so about the ability for us to give you effective and long lasting care. This is why if you contact our Seattle hormone clinics, we will do everything we can to improve your health and wellness so that you can live your best life regardless of your age.
Seattle Bioidentical Hormone Therapy FAQs
Can HRT help with weight loss?
Given that hormones play an important role in our bodies weight loss, HRT absolutely will help with weight loss.
When will I start to notice the results of my HRT?
You should expect to feel the results of your hormone therapy shortly after the treatment, however, the full effects of your therapy may not be seen until a few weeks after the treatment.
What are the differences between bioidentical hormone therapy and synthetic hormone therapy treatments?
Bioidentical hormone therapy and synthetic hormone therapy are very similar in their effects, however, bioidentical hormone therapy uses hormones that are found in nature (horses, yams, pigs, soy) and that are an exact molecular match to human hormones. This allows bioidentical hormones to take more easily and avoid side effects.
How can I tell if I have a hormone imbalance?
The best way to know for sure whether or not you have unbalanced hormones is to receive a hormones levels test from your local seattle hormones specialist.
How much is hormone therapy in Seattle?
HRT and BHRT in Seattle can vary. Depending on your needs in terms of which hormone you need and how severe your deficiency is, you can spend anywhere from $150 to $1,500 per month on hormone therapy treatments.
Receive the Best Care in the Pacific Northwest with Seattle Hormone Clinics
Don’t let your hormone deficiency dictate your abilities and your life. Fight back by contacting Seattle Hormone Clinics at (800) 682-8176.
Seattle Hormone Clinic Locations
- 1101 Madison St Ste 306 Seattle, WA 98104
- 1229 Madison St Ste 610 Seattle, WA 98104
- 550 17th Ave Ste 200 Seattle, WA 98122
- 6300 9th Ave Ne 360 Seattle, WA 98115
- 5414 Barnes Ave Nw 2 Seattle, WA 98107
- 5300 Tallman Ave Nw Seattle, WA 98107
- 1310 116th Ave Ne Suite R Bellevue, WA 98004
- 2020 116th Ave Ne Ste 170 Bellevue, WA 98004
- 15611 Bel-red Rd Suite C Bellevue, WA 98008
- 920 N 1st Street Renton, WA 98057
- 12911 120th Ave Ne Ste D60 Kirkland, WA 98034
- 21616 76th Ave W Suite 207 Edmonds, WA 98026
- 450 Nw Gilman Blvd Ste 101 Issaquah, WA 98027
- 450 S Kitsap Blvd Ste 144 Port Orchard, WA 98366
- 20730 Bond Rd Ne Suite 105 Poulsbo, WA 98370
- 1 E Main St Ste 130 Auburn, WA 98002
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
July 26, 2017 8:00 am
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am