Serving Hormone Deficient Patients in Oregon and its Surrounding Regions:
- 1 What is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 2 Symptoms of a Hormone Deficiency
- 3 Benefits of Hormone Therapy
- 4 Hormone Therapy for Men
- 5 HRT for Women
- 6 What are the Side Effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 7 Types of Hormone Therapy in Oregon
- 8 Consultation for HRT in Oregon
- 9 Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Oregon
- 10 Find a Hormone Clinic in Oregon
- 11 Oregon HRT FAQs
- 12 Curie Signs of Aging With Oregon Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics
- 13 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 14 Hormone Therapy Products
- 15 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics in Florida
What is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) are treatments issued by hormone specialists to provide extra hormones to patients that are experiencing an imbalance or deficiency of vital hormones throughout or in a certain area of the body. Treatments can be very specific to one hormone in a very localized area to multiple hormones across the whole the body.
Symptoms of a Hormone Deficiency
Those suffering from a hormone imbalance will experience a number of life-altering changes. From mood swings to memory loss, patients just simply don’t feel themselves. As one cause of hormone deficiencies is aging, many people with hormone imbalances just accept the changes as a natural part of life. Unfortunately this leads to many people experiencing early signs of aging or severe side-effects from these imbalances to the point where they cannot perform their jobs or hobbies that they love to do. Symptoms of hormone deficiencies include:
- Weight gain (especially fat gain)
- Limited energy
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Less concentration
- Lack of sleep/ restlessness
- More frequent mood swings
- Memory issues
- Reduction in muscle and bone mass production
Benefits of Hormone Therapy
Those that are feeling the effects of a hormone imbalance now have an effective treatment option. A person with a severe hormone deficiency, who needs bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is able to go to our Oregon hormone therapy clinics and receive quick and effective treatment for their symptoms. No symptoms of a hormone deficiency is too severe or too unique to be cured with an effective treatment plan.
Hormone Therapy for Men
Men who experience the symptoms of hormone imbalances are likely going to lose strength, gain weight and have less energy. This is because the dominant hormone for males is Testosterone. Testosterone provides a number of functions in the body including bone and muscle mass production, production of sperm cells, fat distribution, regulates libido and energy. Benefits that are unique to men are as follows:
- Increased production of body hair
- Relief from symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- Lowers cholesterol levels
HRT for Women
For many years, women have been taking advantage of the healing benefits of HRT. The most common form of HRT for women is menopause relief. Through hormone therapy, women are able to experience these unique benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy:
- Relief of hot flashes
- Lesser symptoms of PMS
- Reduction of swelling in breasts
- Less yeast infections
- Vaginal dryness relief
- Improved sexual experiences (more comfortable)
- Reduces the likelihood of early infertility
What are the Side Effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Because of the history of hormone replacement therapy, some people believe that modern hormone therapies carry a number of dangerous side effects. The truth of the matter is that hormone replacement therapy has come a long way. With the introduction of bioidentical hormone therapy and new and improved forms of synthetic hormones, qualified hormone specialists with the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and prescribe the proper treatments to hormone imbalances, are able to offer HRT without side effects. Patients experiencing side effects from their hormone therapy, likely received the wrong form or dosage of hormones for their needs. This mishap can be avoided by working with trusted Oregon hormone clinics.
Types of Hormone Therapy in Oregon
Hormone therapy treatments provide Oregon residents the boost they need to truly take advantage of their golden years or avoid the dreaded mid-life crisis. Modern HRT treatments, including hormone therapy pellets, are designed to provide quick and effective relief from hormone deficiencies, while avoiding the symptoms that prior HRT treatments have had.
- HGH Therapy – Growth hormones affect more than just the body’s ability to grow. The HGH is also involved in tissue repair, metabolism, brain function and energy. HGH therapy can help address patients experiencing a deficiency in any of these functions as a result of low levels of HGH production.
- Sermorelin – The oldest form of Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRP) used today, Sermorelin uses a simple injection to promote the body’s natural HGH production process.
- Ipamorelin Hormone Therapy – The newest and safest form of GHRPs, Ipamorelin also works to assist in the body’s natural production of HGH to avoid the side effects of introducing foreign hormones into the body.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – Found in the endocrine system, the thyroid is an important producer of vital hormones. If there is a deficiency in hormone production from the thyroid, it is known as hypothyroidism. Thyroid hormone therapy provides patients with an improved metabolism, growth, organ function, appetite, strength and temperature regulation.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – By using hormones found in nature, hormone specialists are able to give patients external hormones that are an exact chemical match to the patient’s own hormones with bioidentical replacement therapy.
- BHRT Pellets – By inserting a bioidentical hormone filled pellet just beneath the skin, physicians are able to offer a hormone therapy that most closely replicates the body’s release of hormones. This offers patients a safer, more effective form of HRT.
- Testosterone Therapy – Testosterone is the male sex hormone (located in both men and women) and is responsible for libido, the production of blood and sperm cells, strength, energy and fat distribution. Testosterone treatments provide balance to patients with low-T in order to give back patients any of these lost functions of testosterone that they are experiencing.
Consultation for HRT in Oregon
Scheduling a consultation with a trusted hormones specialist is the first step in identifying and treating hormone imbalances. Patients are able to receive comprehensive hormone levels tests to not only check for a hormone imbalance but to know exactly which hormones they are deficient in and what dosage is needed to receive complete balance. Contact your local Oregon hormone clinic to schedule your consultation for immediate hormone imbalance relief.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Oregon
“HRT gave me back my job. As a foreman, I’m always on the go. If I’m not lifting materials or using equipment, I’ve got to be sharp in order to lead my team through a successful project. Before hormone therapy, I didn’t have the energy or focus to get through my days. Now I’m able to take on bigger projects in half the time.” — Gene S., 53
“Playing with my granddaughter is my life. My daughter works in Portland so to cut cost, I suggested watching my granddaughter instead of putting her in daycare. We’ve made so many precious memories but anymore, I can’t keep up with her. After my BHRT, I’m back to full grandma mode and loving every second of it!” — Mary N., 56
“I was slowing down at a young age. The wear and tear of my lumber job really took a tole on my body, with multiple visits to the ER. Now just getting up and down the stairs feels like I’m chopping down a redwood with a butter knife. I found out that I not only had low levels of testosterone, but HGH too. My local Oregon hormone clinic was able to give me the treatment I needed to feel my age and even younger.” — Hank R., 41
Find a Hormone Clinic in Oregon
Our Oregon hormone clinics are conveniently located to best serve our patients. However, choosing relief from your hormone deficiencies is more than just convenience. It’s about getting the best possible treatment for your symptoms in a cost and time effective manner. Our clinics offer the finest treatments, cutting-edge equipment and most knowledgeable professionals in the field.
Oregon HRT FAQs
How can I tell if I have a hormone deficiency?
Noticing a hormone deficiency is easier for patients with a good awareness of themselves and their bodies. If your mind or body start to function differently, it may be a result of a hormone deficiency. The best way to know for sure is to get a hormone levels test from a certified hormones specialist.
What are the costs of hormone replacement therapies?
Costs for HRT can range anywhere from $150-$1,500 per month while treatments are needed.
Can hormone therapy help with weight loss?
A boosted metabolism is one of the greatest benefits of hormone therapy, thus patients should expect to see some weight loss as a result of their hormone replacement therapy.
How long does it take to see results from hormone therapy?
Due to the comprehensive effects of HRT, it can take patients a few weeks to start noticing the results of their treatment or treatments.
Curie Signs of Aging With Oregon Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics
Your hormone imbalance symptoms are holding you back from achieving your best and most healthy life. Give yourself the relief of balance by contacting our Oregon Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics by calling (800) 682-8176.
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
Hormone Therapy Clinics in Florida
- Hormone Clinics in Alachua
- Hormone Clinics in Baker
- Hormone Clinics in Bay
- Hormone Clinics in Bradford
- Hormone Clinics in Brevard
- Hormone Clinics in Broward
- Hormone Clinics in Charlotte
- Hormone Clinics in Citrus
- Hormone Clinics in Clay
- Hormone Clinics in Collier
- Hormone Clinics in Columbia
- Hormone Clinics in Duval
- Hormone Clinics in Escambia
- Hormone Clinics in Flagler
- Hormone Clinics in Ft. Lauderdale
- Hormone Clinics in Gadsden
- Hormone Clinics in Gilchrist
- Hormone Clinics in Glades
- Hormone Clinics in Gulf
- Hormone Clinics in Hamilton
- Hormone Clinics in Orange
- Hormone Clinics in Osceola
- Hormone Clinics in Palm Beach
- Hormone Clinics in Pasco
- Hormone Clinics in Pinellas
- Hormone Clinics in Polk
- Hormone Clinics in Putnam
- Hormone Clinics in Santa Rosa
- Hormone Clinics in Sarasota
- Hormone Clinics in Seminole
- Hormone Clinics in St. Johns
- Hormone Clinics in St. Lucie
- Hormone Clinics in Sumter
- Hormone Clinics in Suwannee
- Hormone Clinics in Taylor
- Hormone Clinics in Union
- Hormone Clinics in Volusia
- Hormone Clinics in Wakulla
- Hormone Clinics in Walton
- Hormone Clinics in Washington
April 20, 2018 10:20 pm
March 21, 2018 2:30 am
January 3, 2018 8:00 am
December 20, 2017 8:00 am
July 26, 2017 8:00 am