Serving New York and its Surrounding Areas:
Hormone Therapy Clinics providing HGH and Testosterone Therapy in New York, NY – New York City – Albany – Manhattan – Kings – Suffolk – Bronx – Nssau – Westchester – Erie – Monroe – Richmond – Onondaga
- 1 Serving New York and its Surrounding Areas:
- 2 Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 3 Side Effects of a Hormone Imbalance
- 4 Benefits of Atlanta Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 5 HRT for Men
- 6 Hormone Therapy for Women
- 7 Testimonials for New York Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
- 8 Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in New York
- 9 Hormone Therapy Consultation in New York
- 10 Side Effects of HRT
- 11 New York Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 12 Find a Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor in New York
- 13 The Best New York Hormone Therapy Clinics
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
- 17 Hormone Therapy Clinics in New York
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT, is the medical practice of evening out hormonal imbalances through the means of testing and applying hormones to the body orally, topically or through direct insertion. Bioidentical hormones are hormones that are found in nature (yams, soy, pigs and horses) and are identical matches to our natural hormones on the molecular level. All this means is that, when our bodies begin to slow in their production of hormones whether it be from a trauma or aging, we can remediate the side effects of a hormone imbalance with BHRT and experience no side effects from the treatment.
Side Effects of a Hormone Imbalance
Why is bioidentical hormone therapy important? If you don’t receive hormone therapy when you are experiencing the symptoms of aging or a hormone imbalance, your body will not function optimally and you won’t feel yourself. Our hormones are the messengers of our body and control nearly every function from growth, brain function, metabolism and temperature regulation. Watch for these side effects of a hormone deficiency to see if you need hormone replacement therapy:
- Abnormal fat gain
- Decreased energy
- Memory loss
- Lack of focus
- Muscle and bone mass depreciation
- Low libido
- Mood swings
Benefits of Atlanta Hormone Replacement Therapy
Understanding how severe hormone imbalances can be helps to identify the clear advantages of pursuing hormone replacement therapy. Over the past six decades, hormone therapy has been keeping patients around the world feeling younger and more stable by balancing out their hormone levels by addressing the many hormone deficiencies that can occur over time. Without a sufficient level of hormones, our bodies will not be able to regulate themselves and we begin to experience side effects such as weight gain and fatigue, even though our lifestyle would not reflect these changes. This is because the hormones that would help regulate our body’s energy level or metabolism, are not as effective as they once were. Don’t feel the effects of a lifestyle you aren’t living just because your body’s hormones are unable to properly handle your regular lifestyle anymore. Choose HRT and experience these life changing benefits:
- Improved focus
- Increased level of energy
- Better memory
- Improved sleep habits and quality of sleep
- Elimination of depression and anxiety
- Better strength
- Weight loss
- Even temper
- Better bone and tissue growth
HRT for Men
Men rely heavily on their major sex hormone, testosterone. When men are experiencing low levels of testosterone, they will not have the same strength, vitality and virility to maintain the life that they once had. HRT can provide men with these unique benefits:
- Eliminates erectile dysfunction
- Better sexual performance
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Regular body hair growth
Hormone Therapy for Women
Women most commonly choose hormone replacement therapy to reduce or eliminate the symptoms of menopause. HRT has the ability to vastly improve a woman’s quality of life during this period and make this natural transition more seamless and less jarring. Women can experience these benefits from hormone replacement therapy:
- Vaginal dryness relief
- Improves the symptoms of PMS
- Better sexual experience
- Helps to eliminate the risk of early infertility
- Decrease the likelihood of yeast infections
- Less swelling of the breasts
- Less frequent and severe hot flashes
Testimonials for New York Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
“My hormones were all over the place. One week I would be fine, the next week I would have no appetite or energy and the week after that I would be bouncing off of the walls and eating everything in sight. It made it hard to regulate my life and it affected everybody around me. I wasn’t the same employee, mom or wife. After 2 months of hormone therapy I’m back to being Mrs. reliable and sex with my husband has never been better.”
“Hormone therapy has given me a serious boost to my quality of life. I get compliments from everyone I know about my body and my energy level, both of which are incredible for my age and it’s all thanks to HRT. Since I’ve started HRT I’ve started dating a girl much younger than me and she’s never felt like she was dating an older man.”
“Before I received HGH therapy, I was way undersized compared to my classmates. HGH allowed me to grow to my natural height and size and now I’m a division 1 athlete at Syracuse. Go Orange!”
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in New York
We have many different hormones in our bodies and they all serve different functions. Doctors have developed different treatment techniques to best address each individual hormone deficiency. Our New York Hormone Therapy Clinics provide these treatment options to our patients:
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – Bioidentical hormones are an exact structural match to those that are indigenous to our bodies. This is because they are derived from the hormones of organisms found in nature (pigs, horses, yams and soy).
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – Our thyroids play a big role in our body’s endocrine system, or the system that creates hormones. If your thyroid is compromised, hypothyroidism, you can experience weight gain, temperature fluctuations, weakness as well as other health complications. HRT can alleviate these symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Ipamorelin Therapy – The latest in growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP), Ipamorelin is the safest option on the market for HGH deficiencies. GHRPs trigger the body’s own growth hormone releasing process and in doing so it creates a very natural transition from HGH deficiency to normal levels of HGH.
- Sermorelin Therapy – Sermorelin is an older, trusted GHRP that will alleviate symptoms of low HGH levels by stimulating the body’s natural HGH production process.
- HGH Replacement Therapy – The human growth hormone is responsible for the production of all of the bodies tissue. An HGH deficiency is most commonly a result of a damaged pituitary gland and the results often lead to stunted growth, weight gain and compromised brain function. HGH therapy can alleviate and reverse symptoms of low HGH.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – By offering these safe and effective bioidentical hormones in a convenient pellet, hormone doctor specialists are able to treat hormone deficiencies as safely as possible. Hormone pellets are inserted just beneath the skin and release hormones a very natural rate, similar to the rate in which our body produces hormones.
Hormone Therapy Consultation in New York
To find out which hormone therapy is right for you, you need to start with an initial consultation to discuss your hormone levels and what will best alleviate your symptoms of a hormone deficiency. This will include a test for hormonal imbalances and a comprehensive plan for treatment.
Side Effects of HRT
For all of the benefits that hormone therapy has given millions of patients across the globe, HRT is still known by many for being a risky treatment with major side effects. The truth is, this simply isn’t the case. While hormone therapy may have deserved some of its negative press based on its previous treatments, over the past decade, all side effects of hormone replacement therapy have been eliminated. Any side effects experienced by patients receiving modern hormone therapy are likely receiving treatment from a subpar clinic that did not take the time to properly test the patient’s hormone levels and create an optimal treatment plan.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy side effects are non existent. The ability for bioidentical hormones to closely mimic the body’s existing hormones, makes for an easier transition between a patient’s hormone deficiency and the completion of his or her treatment. So by utilizing bioidentical hormones, comprehensive hormone tests and giving the exact dose of insufficient hormones, doctors have eliminated the risks associated with hormone therapy.
What about hormone therapy and cancer? In the past, there were studies conducted to identify a link between HRT and an increased risk of getting cancer. These studies were a reaction to patients getting serious cancer symptoms after receiving HRT. There is, as studies have shown, no link between hormone therapy and an increased risk of getting cancer. There is, however, a link between HRT and patients with existing cancer cells getting worse. This risk is addressed right away by screening patients for cancer before they ever receive any form of HRT.
New York Hormone Therapy FAQs
Can a hormone imbalance cause weight gain?
One major function of hormones is to control the body’s metabolism, or ability to break down food and process fat properly. This means that when we have a deficiency in hormones, even if our diets do not change, we can still gain weight. There is a clear connection between HRT and weight loss and it is very clear to our patients.
How much does HRT cost?
The cost of hormone replacement therapy can vary depending upon the severity and kind of hormone deficiency you have. Testosterone therapy, for instance, can range between $150-$500 per month, whereas HGH is in the $300-$1,500 range. Anywhere between $150 and $1,500 should be expected.
When will I start seeing results from hormone therapy?
Hormone therapy can take some time to fully actualize in the patient’s body. Some patients have reported seeing results within a few weeks, while some more comprehensive treatments will take a few months. It is unlikely for HRT treatments to go longer than 6 months without substantial results.
How can I tell if I have a hormone deficiency?
Watch for the signs and symptoms of a hormone deficiency. As the symptoms continue to persist or progress, schedule an appointment with your local New York hormone therapy clinic, as the only true way to know for sure is to receive a hormone levels test. Major changes to your normal behaviors or physical capabilities is the best initial indication.
Find a Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor in New York
A simple google search of “Hormone therapy clinics near me” will certainly bring up a number of facilities that offer HRT, however, there is a difference between a medical practice that offers hormone therapy and a medical facility that is experienced and highly qualified to test, diagnose and treat any and all hormone deficiencies. This is why it is so important to not just find a convenient hormone therapy doctor in New York, but one that will actually listen to and address your needs.
The Best New York Hormone Therapy Clinics
Our New York Hormone Therapy Clinics are the highest rated and most qualified on the West Coast. Contact us at (800) 682-8176 to speak with a hormones specialist that will help you find out which hormone therapy may be right for your needs.
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
Hormone Therapy Clinics in New York
- Hormone Clinics in Albany
- Hormone Clinics in Allegany
- Hormone Clinics in Broome
- Hormone Clinics in Cattaraugus
- Hormone Clinics in Cayuga
- Hormone Clinics in Chautauqua
- Hormone Clinics in Chemung
- Hormone Clinics in Chenango
- Hormone Clinics in Clinton
- Hormone Clinics in Columbia
- Hormone Clinics in Cortland
- Hormone Clinics in Delaware
- Hormone Clinics in Dutchess
- Hormone Clinics in Erie
- Hormone Clinics in Essex
- Hormone Clinics in Fulton
- Hormone Clinics in Genesee
- Hormone Clinics in Greene
- Hormone Clinics in Hamilton
- Hormone Clinics in Herkimer
- Hormone Clinics in Richmond
- Hormone Clinics in Rockland
- Hormone Clinics in Saratoga
- Hormone Clinics in Schenectady
- Hormone Clinics in Schoharie
- Hormone Clinics in Schuyler
- Hormone Clinics in Seneca
- Hormone Clinics in St. Lawrence
- Hormone Clinics in Steuben
- Hormone Clinics in Suffolk
- Hormone Clinics in Sullivan
- Hormone Clinics in Tioga
- Hormone Clinics in Tompkins
- Hormone Clinics in Ulster
- Hormone Clinics in Warren
- Hormone Clinics in Washington
- Hormone Clinics in Wayne
- Hormone Clinics in Westchester
- Hormone Clinics in Wyoming
- Hormone Clinics in Yates
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am