Serving Hormone Deficient Patients in Chicago and Surrounding Areas:
- 1 What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 2 Signs and Symptoms of a Hormone Imbalance
- 3 Advantages of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 Benefits of Hormone Replacement Treatments for Women
- 5 Benefits of Hormone Replacement Treatments for Men
- 6 Chicago Hormone Replacement Therapy Treatments
- 7 Side Effects of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 8 A Hormone Therapy Consultation with a Chicago Hormones Specialist
- 9 Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Chicago
- 10 Find a Chicago Hormone Doctor
- 11 Chicago Bioidentical Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 12 Chicago Hormone Clinics Offer Quick and Effective Relief from Your Life Altering Hormone Imbalance
- 13 Beverly Hills Hormone Clinic Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is the process of replenishing the body’s hormones that are not being produced. As we age, or experience certain medical conditions or traumas, our bodies can cease to produce a sufficient amount of hormones. We utilize hormones to regulate our bodies by triggering nearly all of our body’s processes when necessary. From tissue repair to proper heart function, hormones are extremely crucial to our overall health and wellness. Hormone therapy works to introduce external hormones to assume the role of the hormones that the body should be producing to maintain an optimal level of health.
Bioidentical hormone therapy is a form of hormone therapy that strictly uses hormones that are found in certain plants and animals that are an exact molecular match to our own body’s hormones. This allows the patient to more easily take to the hormone treatment without worries of side effects or ineffective treatments.
Signs and Symptoms of a Hormone Imbalance
As hormones play a major role in the way our bodies function, a deficiency or imbalance in one or more hormones can affect the body in numerous ways. Not only will hormone deficiency sufferers be missing out on the functions of whichever hormone that they are deficient of, but the body will react poorly to the imbalance in other ways.
It’s important to identify the early signs of a hormone deficiency so that the symptoms do not get worse. Pay close attention to the way your body and mind normally function. If you notice any abnormalities, you may be experiencing the effects of a hormone imbalance. Watch for these symptoms of unbalanced hormones –
- Lack of energy and motivation
- Loss of concentration and focus
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Memory loss
- Reduced muscle and bone mass
- Loss of strength
Advantages of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone therapy was developed to help those suffering from a hormone deficiency reclaim their normal lives. Without the proper levels of hormones, we simply cannot live our best, healthiest lives. This where the benefits of HRT come in. By replacing and assuming the role of the depleted hormones, the newly introduced hormones maintain proper body functions to keep patients strong and mentally sharp. Any of the signs and symptoms of a hormone imbalance can be reversed by simply adding the proper levels of hormones into the body. Patients will feel just like they used to before their body started producing an insufficient amount of hormones.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Treatments for Women
HRT was first derived to help treat women going through the drastic changes that come with menopause. Menopause is the event of the body ceasing to produce the sex hormones that keep women feeling young and healthy. HRT helps women –
- Relieve their symptoms of PMS
- Experience less vaginal dryness
- Have more comfortable sex
- Have less severe hot flashes
- Not experience premature infertility
- Have less yeast infections
- Reduce the swelling in their breasts from menopause
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Treatments for Men
Men receive most of their strength and energy as a result of the male sex hormone, testosterone. A deficiency in testosterone can lead to issues from energy loss to sexual health problems. HRT for men can help with these issues –
- Lack of body hair growth
- Erectile dysfunction
- High cholesterol
Chicago Hormone Replacement Therapy Treatments
Our Chicago hormone clinics offer the safest hrt treatments in the Midwest. We specialize in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy in order to give our patients the safest and most effective solution to their hormone deficiencies.
- Bioidentical – Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy uses hormone found in nature (yams, horses, soy, pigs) that are an exact match to the hormones in our bodies from a molecular level. By using hormones that can more closely replicate the hormones that are indigenous to our bodies, BHRT is more likely to provide safe and effective relief from even the most severe of hormone imbalances.
- Bioidentical Pellets – HRT pellets are inserted just beneath the skin and release the new hormones slower than other hormone therapies. This may seem like a disadvantage, but it is actually very similar to the rate at which our bodies naturally produce hormones. This makes BHRT pellets much more gentle and effective at treating hormone deficiencies.
- Testosterone Hormone Treatments – As the male sex hormone and the primary hormone in charge of building bone and muscle mass for both men and women, testosterone is an extremely valuable hormone. A testosterone deficiency can lead to a loss of energy, weight gain, weakness and low libido. Testosterone therapy works to reverse the symptoms of a testosterone imbalance.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – Hypothyroidism is a condition where the thyroid does not produce enough hormones. It can cause weight gain, growth deficiencies, temperature fluctuations, heart, kidney, brain and reproductive issues. Thyroid hormone replacement therapy works to combat thyroids that don’t produce a sufficient level of hormones to maintain balance in the body.
- Ipamorelin Injection – The latest and safest form of growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP), Ipamorelin works to trigger the body to produce the human growth hormone (HGH). HGH deficiencies can cause more than just growth issues, but brain development issues as well. Ipamorelin is a safe and effective way to treat moderate to severe growth hormone deficiencies.
- Sermorelin Injection – A more trusted form of HGH treatment, Sermorelin is another GHRP that can be injected or applied to the body topically to promote a healthy level of HGH production.
- HGH Hormone Therapy Treatments – The most direct form of HGH treatment, HGH therapy delivers a sufficient amount of growth hormones in the body when patients present with an HGH deficiency.
Side Effects of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Side effects of hormone therapy are quite rare and are usually limited to minor discomfort or mood swings. Our Chicago hormone centers are proud to say that we have treated certain patients for over 15 years without any incidents of adverse side effects from treatments.
We are able to avoid side effects by properly testing patients and only administering the exact doses of hormone therapy for the patient’s needs. We stay atop of our field with the latest advancements in procedural methods and pharmaceutical breakthroughs to give our patients the best and safest treatments. Doctors are continually testing hormone therapy medications to come up with safer and more effective forms of HRT and BHRT.
Some people link HRT with an increased risk of getting cancer, however, these claims have been disproved over many clinical trials. Hormone therapy can worsen existing cancer cells, but this is why clinics like ours screen their patients thoroughly for cancer before administering any form of hormone therapy.
A Hormone Therapy Consultation with a Chicago Hormones Specialist
Meeting with a hormone specialist is a simple process. The doctor will go over your medical history with you, test your hormone levels for any deficiencies and based upon the results of your hormone levels test, plan out the best path for treatment. Patients may walk out that day with a prescription for the necessary hormones they need to reclaim balance and wellness in their lives.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Chicago
“Hormone therapy changed my life. Just when I was getting ready to accept my older age, my son and daughter-in-law passed away in a car accident. Suddenly, as a 71 year old widower, I was given custody of my 10 and 7 year old grandchildren. Hormone therapy gave me the ability to be mom, dad, grandma and grandpa to my two grandbabies. I have a renewed sense of energy and my grandchildren are able to get to school, all of their extracurricular events and still have a warm and fun person to go home to at the end of the day.” — Sharell B., 72
“HRT allowed me to be the boss, father and husband I always have been long into my 60s. I’m still as energetic, capable and fun-loving as ever and thanks to safety of hormone therapy, I can continue receiving treatments for the rest of my life without worrying about the side effects.” — James D., 65
“I have a very successful business to run. As a business woman, it’s even more important to exude authority and strength in meetings with clients or potential partners. When I first started going through menopause, I actually considered taking a day off for the first time in my over 20 year career. Hormone therapy allowed me to manage my menopause symptoms and my business with relative ease.” Regina T., 44
Find a Chicago Hormone Doctor
We have locations conveniently located in the city of Chicago and throughout the greater metro area, but when looking for, “hormone clinics near me in Chicago”, you have to think about more than just convenience. You have to think about the effects that your hormone deficiency has had on your body, your mental state and the effect it has had on your loved ones.
Don’t just put your health wellness in the hands of any hormone clinic. Choose a hormone clinic that is going to place patient safety at the top of its priority list. Choose a clinic that is guided by a global leader in hormone therapy medicines, Dr. Richard Gaines. Choose our Chicago hormone clinics because we are choosing you and your current and long-term health and wellness when we dedicate long hours to educate our team on the latest HRT treatments. We are choosing you when we dedicate ourselves to providing friendly yet efficient and flexible treatment times to accommodate your busy schedule.
Chicago Bioidentical Hormone Therapy FAQs
What is the difference between synthetic hormone therapy and bioidentical hormone therapy?
Both forms of hormone therapies offer the same relief from a hormone deficiency, however, bioidentical hormones are less likely to cause side effects or not work due to their exact molecular match to hormones naturally found in the human body.
What is the cost of HRT in Chicago?
The price of hormone therapy in Chicago can vary depending on the needs of the patient. Treatments like testosterone therapy can cost anywhere from $150-$500 per month, while HGH costs $300-$1,500 per month. Expect to pay between these ranges, but consulting with a hormone specialist in Chicago is the best way to get a good idea of what your hormone therapy would cost.
Does HRT help with weight loss?
Yes! Because so many hormones contribute to weight loss, it is likely that when you balance out your deficient hormone levels, you will start to notice that it is easier to lose weight, if weight isn’t naturally lost after the treatments.
How long until I start to see the results of my hormone therapy?
Hormone treatments are fairly comprehensive. It can take a few weeks to really start to feel the results of your hormone therapy treatments.
How can I tell if I have a hormone imbalance?
If you start to notice abnormal changes in your body, behaviors or mental abilities, you could likely be experiencing the effects of a hormone imbalance. Check with your hormones doctor to receive a conclusive test of your hormone levels.
Chicago Hormone Clinics Offer Quick and Effective Relief from Your Life Altering Hormone Imbalance
Don’t let your hormone deficiency affect your lifestyle or health any longer. Contact our Chicago Hormone Clinics today at, (800) 682-8176 to schedule your life altering consultation.
Beverly Hills Hormone Clinic Locations
- 111 N. Wabash Avenue Ste 1710 Chicago, IL 60602
- 233 E Erie St Ste 602 Chicago, IL 60611
- 5327 N. Sheridan Rd. Suite A Chicago, IL 60640
- 6191 N Canfield Ave Chicago, IL 60631
- 522 W Chestnut Street Hinsdale, IL 60521
- 2601 Compass Rd Suite 135 Glenview Nas, IL 60026
- 16325 Harlem Ave Ste 110 Tinley Park, IL 60477
- 10737 W. 165th Street Orland Park, IL 60467
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am