- 1 What are Bioidentical Hormones and What is Hormone Therapy?
- 2 Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy in Atlanta
- 3 Atlanta Hormone Therapy Benefits for Men
- 4 Atlanta HRT Benefits for Women
- 5 Harmful Side Effects of a Hormone Deficiency
- 6 Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Atlanta
- 7 Testimonials for Atlanta Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
- 8 How Safe is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 9 Atlanta Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 10 Finding the Right Hormone Replacement Doctor in Atlanta
- 11 Hormone Therapy Consultation in Atlanta
- 12 Find Out What Our Atlanta Hormone Therapy Clinics can do for You
- 13 Atlanta Hormone Clinic Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What are Bioidentical Hormones and What is Hormone Therapy?
Bioidentical hormones are hormones that are found in nature (yams, soy, pigs and horses). These hormones are used in a clinical setting to mitigate issues caused by hormone deficiencies. Bioidentical hormones are an exact structural match to the hormones found in our own bodies. When bioidentical hormones are used in hormone replacement therapy, it allows patients to fight back against the effects that aging can have on our bodies and their abilities to produce a sufficient amount of hormones.
Hormone therapy is the treatment of insufficient hormone production through oral, topical and injectable doses of hormones. The treatment begins with full testing of patients hormone levels. The tests are then examined to establish which, if any, hormones are low and which, if any, treatment options will best address those deficiencies. What is hormone replacement therapy? Simply put – It’s the medical solution to the effects aging can have on one of our body’s most vital substance.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy in Atlanta
Hormones are the messengers of our bodies. They initiate the vast majority of our body’s processes. When they are not functioning, or are unable to perform these functions due to the natural number of our bodies’ hormones being depleted, we start to feel the effects of all the usual effects of aging.
Who needs hormone replacement therapy? Anybody experiencing the “slowing down” over time is a good candidate for hormone therapy. For nearly 70 years, doctors have been perfecting hormone therapy to the point where it can reverse the effects of aging. In this, both men and women, and middle-aged to the elderly are all able to experience the benefits of HRT.
Our Atlanta Hormone Therapy Clinics offer treatments to help boost:
- Sex drive
- Mental focus
- Level and quality of energy
- Muscle growth
- Bone growth
- Reduce easy irritability
- Overall mental and physical quality of life
Atlanta Hormone Therapy Benefits for Men
The most common form of hormone replacement therapy for men in Atlanta is testosterone therapy. Testosterone plays a huge role in our bodies. It impacts nearly every major function in our bodies. Testosterone and other hormones such as HGH literally shape who we are as men both physically and mentally. Without a proper flow of hormones into our bodies, we’re just not the same. Our thoughts become more murky, our bodies get weaker and we start to lose our sex drive or even the ability to perform sexually. HRT addresses these concerns for men:
- Erectile dysfunction
- High cholesterol
- Low libido
- Diminishing body hair
- Low red blood cells
- Low sperm count
Atlanta HRT Benefits for Women
Hormone replacement therapy for women is most commonly associated with those who are going through or have gone through menopause. This transition from normal to nearly desolate hormone production is a major shock to women’s bodies and extremely uncomfortable. The essential sign of the end of a woman’s fertility, menopause has a major impact on hormone production and those that are actively experiencing this harsh transition will likely be feeling the side effects of imbalanced hormones either through excess or decreased hormone production. Women can ease this natural transition into something much more manageable or supplement another hormone deficiency through HRT and experience these benefits:
- Hot flashes management
- Improved symptoms of PMS
- More comfortable sex
- Vaginal dryness relief
- Infertility risk reduction
- Yeast infections improvements
- A reduction in swelling in breasts
Harmful Side Effects of a Hormone Deficiency
Our hormones matter. The reason why we are so healthy and vital when we are young is because our hormone levels are at their most natural state before time and lifestyle choices impact the way our bodies produce hormones. When we do begin to feel the aging effects of imbalanced hormone levels, there a few ways in which symptoms will manifest:
- Mood swings
- Lowered libido
- Decrease in energy and motivation
- Increased levels of anxiety
- Worsening depression
- Memory loss
- Decreased ability to produce muscle and bone mass
- Less focus
- Inability to properly process fat
- Weight gain
- Compromised sexual performance
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Atlanta
Once you’ve gone through your initial consultation with your local Atlanta hormones specialist, the results of your hormone levels test should inform your doctor which treatment will best address your unique hormonal needs. Our most common HRT treatments are as follows:
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – This method of HRT takes place when specialists utilize hormones from nature to replace your low hormone levels instead of synthetic hormones. These more natural hormones are an exact molecular match to the hormones that are indigenous to our bodies.
- Testosterone Therapy – One of the most important hormones in our bodies, Testosterone therapy will address symptoms of weight gain, muscle and bone mass loss, lethargy, low red blood cell count, low sperm count and sex drive.
- HGH Therapy – The human growth hormone is responsible for regulating the body’s tissue growth as well as its metabolism and brain function. Any deficiencies in HGH should be addressed immediately through HGH therapy or GHRP therapy.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – The safest and most effective form of hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pellets are inserted just below the skin and release hormones at a more natural rate in which our bodies are more accustomed to. Bioidentical Hormone Pellets can be utilized in both testosterone and estrogen replacement therapies.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – A major part of the endocrine system which produces our bodies’ hormones, the thyroid is responsible for controlling our body’s temperature, weight, growth, brain function and reproduction. Hormone therapy can address insufficient hormone productivity of the thyroid, also known as hypothyroidism.
- Ipamorelin Therapy – A breakthrough in growth hormone releasing peptides, GHRP, Ipamorelin is the cleanest and safest way to address HGH deficiencies. Ask your Atlanta hormones doctor if you are right for Ipamorelin therapy.
- Sermorelin Hormone Therapy – A trusted and proven treatment for low Human Growth Hormone levels, Sermorelin is a growth hormone releasing agent that triggers the body’s natural HGH production process. Low levels of HGH can leave patients feeling groggy, sluggish and weak.
Testimonials for Atlanta Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
“I used to play professional football, so needless to say, I’m used to my body being ready for prime time. But once I hit a certain age, I didn’t feel like I could even keep up with my kid on the playground. Hormone Therapy has me feeling so much younger, I’ve thought about coming out of retirement once or twice. I would say anyone not feeling their best would benefit from HRT.”
— Deion, 49
“There is nothing worse than going through menopause with the hot Georgia heat. Hormone therapy allowed me to feel like I was in control of my body again, even if it was changing. It allowed me to still handle work, marriage, my grandkids and my social life without feeling overwhelmed or like a different person.”
— Wanda, 50
“I’m a welder. My job required me to be on my feet for 8 straight hours. A few years ago my body started to slow down to the point where I was having to consider other career options. Within weeks of having a testosterone pellet inserted, I was back to being a top performer at the plant and the retirement jokes are a thing of the past.”
— Ed, 55
How Safe is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Our Atlanta Hormone Therapy Clinics get this question all of the time. Hormone therapy has been around for over 60 years. In this time it has developed a reputation of being risky, or not safe and having a laundry list of side effects. To this, our response is always that modern hormone replacement therapy is not what it was back in the 1950s and that the negativity attached to many hormone treatments is associated with some older treatments but mostly older practices that did not take the proper steps in testing and treating their patients.
Hormone therapy is now to the point of regulations and testing where there are virtually no side effects to a properly tested and planned out treatment. The severity of the treatment in that it impacts such a vital component of our bodies in hormones, may lead some patients to having an adjustment period. However, modern advancements in treatment methods and pharmaceutical technology allows our Hormone Therapy Clinics to confidently treat all of our patients’ hormone deficiencies.
What about cancer? Studies have proven that there is no link between HRT and an increased risk of cancer. Any claims that suggest otherwise are derived from the fact that HRT will worsen an existing cancer. All of our patients receive a complete cancer screening to eliminate this risk.
Atlanta Hormone Therapy FAQs
How long do I have to wait to start seeing results from HRT?
Your body will take some time to adjust to the new levels of hormones and for those hormones to fully affect your body’s processes to create a noticeable difference. Expect results anytime after 2 weeks but it should not take longer than 6 months to start seeing and feeling lasting results.
How much does HRT cost?
The cost of hormone replacement therapy can depend upon the type of hormone therapy you need and the dose that is prescribed. Testosterone for example can cost anywhere between $150 and $500, while HGH can cost from $300 to $1,500 per month.
How can I tell if I am hormone deficient?
Watching for signs of aging, especially those previously listed, is the best way to check for hormone deficiencies initially. If you suspect that you may be “slowing down” prematurely or to a point where it is affecting your quality of life, consult with your local Atlanta hormone therapy specialist for a comprehensive hormone levels test.
What’s the difference between synthetic and bioidentical hormone therapy?
Synthetic hormones are those generated entirely in a lab while bioidentical hormones are derived from plant or animal matter.
Finding the Right Hormone Replacement Doctor in Atlanta
Hormone replacement is not a very serious treatment. When done poorly, patients may experience serious side effects in cases where patients are given the wrong hormone or an improper dosage. Not to mention the worst side effect of all with an ineffective HRT treatment, your symptoms of hormone deficiency still exist and may even be worse! Go to the trusted Atlanta Hormone Replacement Clinics for your treatment to ensure quality results in a timely and efficient manner.
Hormone Therapy Consultation in Atlanta
Start your hormone replacement journey with a friendly and comprehensive consultation with an Atlanta hormone expert. You will discuss your history and lifestyle to determine what may be the causes of your deficiency. If it is deemed that your symptoms align with a hormone deficiency, you will receive a test for hormone imbalance and from there, your doctor will then determine the best path to regenerating your youth and vitality through HRT.
Find Out What Our Atlanta Hormone Therapy Clinics can do for You
Contact (800) 682-8176 to schedule your consultation with our Atlanta Hormone Therapy Clinics to find out if HGH, testosterone, bioidentical hormone pellets or any other form of hormone therapy is right for your needs.
Atlanta Hormone Clinic Locations
- 315 Blvd Ne Suite 532 Atlanta, GA 30312
- 550 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1460 Atlanta, GA 30308
- 2712 N Decatur Rd Decatur, GA 30033
- 1462 W. Montreal Rd Ste 114 Tucker, GA 30084
- 975 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne 320 Atlanta, GA 30342
- 5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd 295 Atlanta, GA 30342
- 81 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw 140 Riverdale, GA 30274
- 939 Bob Arnold Blvd Suite B Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- 755 Mount Vernon Hwy Ne Ste 270 Atlanta, GA 30328
- 1676 Mulkey Rd Suite 100 Austell, GA 30106
- 790 Church St 505 Marietta, GA 30060
- 1129 Hospital Dr Ste 5E Stockbridge, GA 30281
- 3800 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 1 Duluth, GA 30096
- 11660 Alpharetta Hwy B700 725 Roswell, GA 30076
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
April 20, 2018 10:20 pm
March 21, 2018 2:30 am
January 3, 2018 8:00 am
December 20, 2017 8:00 am
July 26, 2017 8:00 am