Serving Hormone Deficient Patients in Fort Lauderdale and all of Broward County:
- 1 What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 2 Benefits of HRT in Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 Hormone Therapy for Women
- 5 Signs of a Hormone Deficiency
- 6 Are there any side effects of hormone therapy?
- 7 Types of Hormone Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Consultation With a Fort Lauderdale Hormone Specialist
- 9 Reviews of Fort Lauderdale HRT Treatments
- 10 Find a Hormone Specialist in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Hormone Replacement Therapy FAQs in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 12 Treat Your Hormone Imbalance for a Healthier More Vibrant Life
- 13 Fort Lauderdale Hormone Clinics Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is the method of applying new hormones into the body of a patient that is suffering from an imbalance in a particular or multiple hormones. Hormones work as messengers in our bodies to trigger vital functions from brain function, to breaking down and distributing the fat that we digest. They help provide the energy that we need to get through our days and stabilize our moods through times of frustration and anxiety. Without a sufficient level of hormones, we are simply not ourselves.
So the answer to what is hormone replacement therapy, is simply the replenishing of these important hormones to keep up us happy and healthy. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is a special form of HRT that takes advantage of hormones that are found in nature (yams, soy, horses, pigs) rather than lab generated hormones. These naturally derived hormones are an exact molecular match to the hormones found in the human body and thus are more easily accepted into the body to function as the body’s own hormones. These newly added hormones work to regulate our body and provide a number of important benefits to those suffering from a hormone imbalance.
Benefits of HRT in Fort Lauderdale
Those suffering from a hormone imbalance are often missing key functions in their bodies and thus will be feeling major side effects from their deficiency. Hormones help to regulate our body and all of its functions. When we are left with an insufficient pool of hormones to keep our bodies going throughout the day, it can place extra strain on our bodies giving us less energy or our bodies may not function properly at all making us weaker and moody. Whatever your symptoms of a hormone imbalance may be, the answer for millions of patients throughout the U.S. has been hormone replacement therapy for decades.
Who needs HRT? Those suffering from a mild to severe case of a hormone deficiency as a result of old age or a trauma are the most common candidates of HRT. From men with erectile dysfunction to women going through menopause, a hormone deficiency can take many forms and affect any person. No matter your unbalanced hormones symptoms, you can achieve relief and a healthier more satisfying life through the benefits of hormone replacement therapy and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy for men often comes down to a lack of strength and vitality. When men are unable to fully produce an adequate amount of their sex hormone, testosterone, it can lead to a number of life-altering side effects. Hormone replacement therapy helps to give men their energy and stamina back to give them a full life. If you are a man suffering from a hormone imbalance, you can receive these unique benefits of HRT in addition to relief of any of your other symptoms of your hormone imbalance:
- Fuller and more sustainable erections
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Increased level of body hair
Hormone Therapy for Women
Women can experience relief from aging as well as menopause through the application of certain hormone replacement therapies. Women can achieve these unique benefits of HRT:
- Less yeast infections
- Reduction of swollen breasts
- More comfortable sex
- Less severe symptoms of PMS
- Relief from vaginal dryness
- Less likely to get premature infertility
- Hot flashes relief
Signs of a Hormone Deficiency
Those suffering from a hormone deficiency or hormone imbalance will experience a number of disruptive and potentially harmful side effects. As hormones perform vital tasks in our body as messengers that trigger processes such as tissue repair and growth, a deficiency in a certain hormone will certainly change the patient’s body and mood. Watch for these symptoms of hormone deficiency:
- Limited energy
- Mood swings
- Problems with long and short-term memory
- Reduction of muscle or bone mass
- Lack of concentration
- Lowered sex drive
- Fat gain
- Hair loss
Are there any side effects of hormone therapy?
For many years, hormone therapy has been battling the negative connotation that it can cause serious side effects. The truth of the matter is that hormone therapy, when done right by a trusted professional, has no side effects. Even less legitimate forms of HRT rarely result in serious side effects, though they are not likely to provide patients with the results they are looking for. HRT has been around for many decades and over that time, doctors and hormone specialists have worked to eliminate the side effects of hormone therapy once and for all.
What about HRT and cancer? There has unfortunately been a notion that HRT causes cancer. There have been many studies that have disproven this entirely. The link between HRT and cancer is the ability for hormone therapy to affect existing cancer in the body. All of our patients are given extensive cancer screenings to prevent any incidents of hormone replacement therapy worsening a patient’s cancer.
Types of Hormone Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
Our HRT treatments provide the safest and most effective treatments to hormone imbalances in the state of Florida. Our Fort Lauderdale hormone clinics our led by Dr. Richard Gaines, a global leader in hormone treatments, who brings in a level of excellence that is unmatched by other hormone replacement therapy options.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – Any form of hormone therapy that utilizes natural hormones that are derived from nature (yams, soy, pigs, horses) will be categorized as bioidentical hormone therapy. This form is safer and more effective than traditional hormone therapy because bioidentical hormones can exactly mimic the molecular makeup of the hormones found in our bodies.
- BHRT Pellets – These HRT pellets are a method of releasing hormones that more closely match the rate at which our bodies release hormones. By inserting pellets just beneath the skin, patients are given a discreet yet effective option for treating their hormone imbalance.
- HGH Therapy – HGH therapy injections treat patients with moderate to severe Human Growth Hormone deficiencies. The HGH performs vital roles such as tissue repair, muscle growth, metabolism management, energy as well as brain function and thus requires immediate attention.
- Sermorelin Hormone Therapy – A proven form of HGH treatment, Sermorelin is a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP). A GHRP works to fix an HGH imbalance by triggering the body’s natural HGH production process.
- Ipamorelin Hormone Therapy – The newest and safest form of HGH treatments, Ipamorelin is another form of GHRP. GHRPs are so effective because they don’t just shock the body by introducing new hormones, but rather they work to trigger the body’s HGH release, resulting in more natural results.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – As part of the endocrine system, the thyroid contributes to major hormone production. A malfunction in thyroid productivity is known as hypothyroidism which can affect the way the body grows, regulates body temperature, appetite, heart, brain and kidney function and muscle strength.
- Testosterone Therapy – The male sex hormone, testosterone works to regulate sex drive, maintain fat distribution, provide energy, produce sperm and red blood cells and generate bone and muscle mass. Testosterone therapy provides patients with a healthy level of testosterone to stay healthy and strong.
Consultation With a Fort Lauderdale Hormone Specialist
A comprehensive consultation at your local Fort Lauderdale hormone clinics is the first step in treating your hormone imbalance. Your local hormone doctor will give you a hormone levels test to identify which, if any, hormones are deficient. Based on the results of your test for hormone imbalances, your doctor will then prescribe the appropriate treatment and lifestyle guidance to treat your imbalance.
Reviews of Fort Lauderdale HRT Treatments
“My local Fort Lauderdale hormone clinic gave me back my life. I didn’t have the energy to get through my days. I was taking daily, if not twice daily, naps and it was diminishing my quality of life. After my bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, I have more energy than my grandkids!” — Lindah S., 55
“When my boss started telling me that I wasn’t the same employee I used to be, I knew I had to do something about my energy and focus. I found out that I had a major hormone deficiency that was keeping my mind and body from functioning at their optimal levels. After a few hormone therapy sessions, I was back to being the employee of the month.” — Randall C., 60
“I may be getting older but I don’t want to just accept the lifestyle that comes with my older age. Aside from spending quality time with my grandchildren, I still have plenty of things left on my bucket list and thanks to hormone therapy, I intend to check off every one of them.” Earl J., 72
Find a Hormone Specialist in Fort Lauderdale
If you think that you may be suffering from a hormone deficiency, the best thing to do is to schedule a consultation with your local Fort Lauderdale hormone specialist. Understand the importance of choosing the right Fort Lauderdale HRT clinic with the staff and expertise to effectively treat the aging effects of a severe hormone deficiency. Our anti-aging physician has the experience and knowledge to diagnose and treat even the most unique cases of hormone imbalances. Don’t just choose convenience or the best deal, when the right HRT clinic will provide the cheapest and most efficient treatment by giving you an effective and life changing cure to your hormone deficiency symptoms.
Hormone Replacement Therapy FAQs in Fort Lauderdale, FL
How long until I start to see results from my HRT?
Newly introduced hormones may take a few weeks to fully affect your body.
What is the difference between bioidentical hormone therapy and synthetic hormone therapy?
Bioidentical hormones are derived from natural sources whereas synthetic hormones are entirely lab generated. Both are effective, however, some patients require more specialized treatments than generic synthetic HRT.
How safe is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy?
Bioidentical hormone therapy is extremely safe. It is built to give patients the best, most personalized treatment to their individual hormone deficiency. If you have reservations with BHRT because it is not universally FDA approved, this is simply because the FDA cannot approve individualized treatments that are not generically made for mass use. Rest assured that the specialized, non FDA approved, treatments are the safest of all HRT treatments.
What is the cost of HRT in Fort Lauderdale?
The cost of hormone therapy can vary depending on the needs of the patient. Some cases may only require $150 per month while treatments are required while others can cost $1,500 per month.
How do I know if I am hormone deficient?
Watching for the signs of a hormone deficiency (unnatural changes in your body, mind or mood) is the best way to check for a hormone deficiency yourself. However, getting a hormone levels test by a hormone doctor in Fort Lauderdale is the only conclusive way to know whether you are deficient.
Treat Your Hormone Imbalance for a Healthier More Vibrant Life
Don’t let your hormone imbalance keep you from living your best life. Call our Fort Lauderdale Hormone Clinics today at (800) 682-8176 to get more energy, strength and vitality.
Fort Lauderdale Hormone Clinics Locations
- 830 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste121 Oakland Park, FL 33334
- 5333 N Dixie Hwy Ste 109 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
- 7061 Cypress Rr Ste 101 Plantation, FL 33317
- 3990 Sheridan St 109 110 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 7431 N University Dr Ste 209 Tamarac, FL 33321
- 10081 Pines Blvd Ste A Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
- 9750 Nw 33RD St Ste 206 Coral Springs, FL 33065
- 1855 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
- 100 Nw 170th St Ste 205 North Miami Beach, FL 33169
- 2731 Executive Park Dr Ste 5 Weston, FL 33331
- 7301 W. Palmetto Pk Rd Ste101B Boca Raton, FL 33433
- 900 GLades Rd Ste 1b Boca Raton, FL 33431
- 17901 Nw 5 St 104 105 Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
- 7150 W 20th Ave Ste 213 Hialeah, FL 33016
- 4201 Palm Ave Ste A Hialeah, FL 33012
- 400 Arthur Godfrey Road 510 Miami, FL 33140
- 16205 S Military Trl Walmart Delray Beach, FL 33484
- 601 N. Congress Ave. Ste 416 Delray Beach, FL 33445
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am