Serving Colorado and its Surrounding Areas:
Hormone Therapy Clinics providing HGH and Testosterone Therapy in Colorado, CO – Denver – Denver – Cherry Hills Village – Genesee – Columbine Valley – Castle Pines – Greenwood Village – Perry Park – Lone Tree – Vail – Snowmass Village – Telluride
- 1 Serving Colorado and its Surrounding Areas:
- 2 Colorado Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 3 The Aging Side-effects of a Hormone Deficiency
- 4 Benefits of Hormone Therapy
- 5 Benefits of HRT in Men
- 6 Benefits of HRT in Women
- 7 Testimonials for Colorado Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
- 8 Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Colorado
- 9 Is hormone replacement therapy safe?
- 10 Colorado hormone replacement therapy FAQs
- 11 Colorado Hormone Therapy Clinics Consultation
- 12 Find a Hormone Replacement Doctor in Colorado
- 13 Your Colorado HRT Solution
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Colorado Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Many Coloradans are wondering, “What is hormone therapy?” The simple answer is, the medical solution to aging. The more complex answer is, the process of testing for hormone deficiencies, creating a comprehensive hormone therapy treatment plan and executing a full hormone replacement to create balanced hormone levels. But what do hormones have to do with aging?
The Aging Side-effects of a Hormone Deficiency
Our hormones control nearly all of our body’s functions. Without a sufficient amount of hormones like testosterone, estrogen and HGH, our bodies lose the ability to perform vital tasks that keep our bodies strong, alert and vital. Symptoms of hormone deficiency include but are not limited to:
- Irregular weight gain
- Reduced libido
- Lowered sexual performance
- Memory loss
- Lack of focus
- Mood swings
- Muscle loss
- Deteriorating bone mass
Benefits of Hormone Therapy
Hormone therapy works to create an even balance of the body’s hormone levels. By stabilizing any deficiencies, hormone replacement therapy or bioidentical hormone replacement therapy works to reverse the effects of deficient hormone production as a result of aging or trauma. General benefits of hormone therapy include:
- Increased libido
- Better focus
- Improved memory
- Elimination of depression and anxiety
- Reduced irritability
- Increase production in muscle and bone mass
- Higher energy
Benefits of HRT in Men
Men can experience a major slump from even the most moderate of hormone deficiencies. This is because our strength and vitality are a large part of their identities. Having the energy and drive to conquer your days is a must. HRT allows you to maintain your youthful vigor through these specific benefits of HRT for men:
- Increased sexual performance
- Higher libido
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Increase in body hair
Benefits of HRT in Women
A hormone deficiency can have major effects on women. One such occurrence is commonly referred to as menopause, and it causes all women who experience it extreme discomfort. This major drop in hormone production can be eased through the use of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Benefits of BHRT for women include:
- Reduction of hot flashes
- Alleviates symptoms of PMS
- Reducing swelling in breasts
- Relieves painful intercourse
- Helps with vaginal dryness
- Reduces the risk of yeast infections
- Helps eliminate premature infertility
Testimonials for Colorado Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
“HRT saved my marriage! I was so irritable and my low sex drive didn’t help either. After a few rounds of testosterone therapy, I felt like my old self. My wife nearly wept with joy when she noticed the difference.”
— Jeff, 68
“Hiking in the mountains has been my life since I first went camping with my family when I was 8. For years I have watched myself decline from advanced trails all the way to beginner trails. I needed something to give me back my energy and hormone therapy did that and more. I highly recommend hormone therapy for anyone.”
“I was losing so much focus that I began to worry about being able to safely watch my grandchildren. Now I’m back in full granny mode thanks to HRT!”
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Colorado
Depending on the results of your hormone levels test, you can receive various treatments for different hormone deficiencies.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – Bioidentical hormones are formed from natural sources of hormones (soy, yams, pigs, horses) and therefore are exact molecular matches to our body’s own endogenous hormones. This nearly eliminates the risk of side-effects from HRT when patients are given the proper dosages.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – Bioidentical hormone pellets provide the best form of medically produced hormones into the body. By inserting a small pellet of bioidentical hormones underneath the skin, Colorado hormone specialists are able to release hormones into the body at an extremely natural rate in comparison to other HRT applications.
- Testosterone Therapy – Men and women with low-T will experience weight gain (especially fat), irritability, and low libido. Testosterone therapy in Colorado can help bring back your natural strength and vigor.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – When the thyroid glands aren’t producing an adequate amount of hormones, it is called hypothyroidism. This condition will result in excessive weight gain, puffiness in the face, lethargy and sweatiness if gone untreated with hormone replacement therapy.
- Ipamorelin Therapy – The newest and cleanest form of growth hormone releasing peptides, Ipamorelin promotes the natural production of HGH by triggering this process. These injections are highly effective and rarely result in any side-effects.
- Sermorelin – An injection of Sermorelin will spur the body’s natural HGH production. This is because Sermorelin, like Ipamorelin, is a GHRP.
- HGH Therapy – A deficiency in HGH can result in insufficient tissue growth. This deficiency can occur when the pituitary gland is damaged. You can receive HGH growth hormone therapy or choose the growth hormone releasing peptide method of treating HGH deficiencies.
Is hormone replacement therapy safe?
Most forms of hormone replacement therapy are FDA approved and those that are not, are most likely customized versions of hormones that are designed specifically with the patient’s exact needs in mind. That being said, when you affect the levels of such vital components in the human body, there is always going to be the potential for side-effects. If an improper dosage (too much or too little) of a hormone is given to patients, all of the side effects of a hormone deficiency can apply. Giving hormone therapy to patients that do not need HRT or should not receive HRT will also result in side effects.
To answer the question simply – Yes. Hormone Therapy has been around for nearly 70 years and since that time, scientists have constantly been working to evolve and improve the safety and effectiveness of the treatment. Patients with cancer should not be given HRT as it has shown signs of worsening the symptoms of the cancer. This has lead people to assume that there is a link between hormone therapy and bioidentical hormone therapy and causing new cancer. However, studies have disproved these claims.
Colorado hormone replacement therapy FAQs
How much does hormone replacement therapy cost in Colorado?
A monthly hormone replacement therapy routine can cost anywhere from $150 to $1,500 depending upon the type of hormone therapy and dosage of hormones. If a hormone deficiency is exceptionally severe, it will cost more than a slight imbalance in hormone levels.
Bioidentical and synthetic: What’s the difference?
Bioidentical hormones are found in nature (yams, soy, horses, pigs) and are an exact molecular match to your body’s existing hormones, while synthetic hormones and completely generated in a lab and do not match your body’s natural hormones. Both have FDA approved applications, however, bioidentical hormones are more frequently customized to fit the exact hormonal and dosage needs of the patient, while synthetic hormones are generic.
How can I tell if I have a hormone deficiency?
If you notice any of the symptoms of hormone deficiencies, consult with your local Colorado hormones specialist immediately. A blood or saliva test will reveal any hormone deficiencies you may have.
Colorado Hormone Therapy Clinics Consultation
When you meet with your Colorado hormone doctor, you will discuss the symptoms you’ve been experiencing the best way to treat them moving forward. If you symptoms fit the bill, your physician will issue a blood test and/or saliva test to determine your hormone levels. Depending upon the results of the test, the doctor will then issue the proper kinds and amounts of necessary hormones or provide you with helpful lifestyle guidance to self-correct your issues.
Find a Hormone Replacement Doctor in Colorado
Hormone replacement clinics in Colorado all have the ability to treat your hormone deficiencies. However, choosing the best Colorado Hormone Therapy Clinic gives you the best chance at getting quick and comprehensive results from your HRT.
Your Colorado HRT Solution
If testosterone hormone therapy, HGH growth therapy or any other hormone therapy is what you need to return to a younger, happier and healthier you, contact our Colorado Hormone Therapy Clinics at (800) 682-8176.
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
- Hormone Clinics in Adams
- Hormone Clinics in Alamosa
- Hormone Clinics in Arapahoe
- Hormone Clinics in Archuleta
- Hormone Clinics in Baca
- Hormone Clinics in Bent
- Hormone Clinics in Boulder
- Hormone Clinics in Broomfield
- Hormone Clinics in Chaffee
- Hormone Clinics in Cheyenne
- Hormone Clinics in Clear Creek
- Hormone Clinics in Crowley
- Hormone Clinics in Custer
- Hormone Clinics in Delta
- Hormone Clinics in Denver
- Hormone Clinics in Dolores
- Hormone Clinics in Douglas
- Hormone Clinics in Eagle
- Hormone Clinics in El Paso
- Hormone Clinics in Elbert
- Hormone Clinics in Fremont
- Hormone Clinics in Garfield
- Hormone Clinics in Gilpin
- Hormone Clinics in Grand
- Hormone Clinics in Gunnison
- Hormone Clinics in Hinsdale
- Hormone Clinics in Huerfano
- Hormone Clinics in Jackson
- Hormone Clinics in Jefferson
- Hormone Clinics in Kiowa
- Hormone Clinics in Kit Carson
- Hormone Clinics in La Plata
- Hormone Clinics in Lake
- Hormone Clinics in Larimer
- Hormone Clinics in Las Animas
- Hormone Clinics in Lincoln
- Hormone Clinics in Logan
- Hormone Clinics in Mesa
- Hormone Clinics in Mineral
- Hormone Clinics in Moffat
- Hormone Clinics in Montezuma
- Hormone Clinics in Montrose
- Hormone Clinics in Morgan
- Hormone Clinics in Ouray
- Hormone Clinics in Park
- Hormone Clinics in Phillips
- Hormone Clinics in Pitkin
- Hormone Clinics in Prowers
- Hormone Clinics in Pueblo
- Hormone Clinics in Rio Blanco
- Hormone Clinics in Rio Grande
- Hormone Clinics in Routt
- Hormone Clinics in San Juan
- Hormone Clinics in San Miguel
- Hormone Clinics in Sedgwick
- Hormone Clinics in Summit
- Hormone Clinics in Teller
- Hormone Clinics in Washington
- Hormone Clinics in Weld
- Hormone Clinics in Yuma