Providing Hormone Replacement Therapy in San Diego and These Southern California Areas:
- 1 What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 2 Hormone Imbalance Side Effects
- 3 Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 Hormone Therapy for Men
- 5 Hormone Therapy for Women
- 6 Hormone Therapy Treatments in San Diego
- 7 Side Effects of Hormone Therapy
- 8 What Your Hormone Therapy Consultation Will Look Like in San Diego
- 9 Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in San Diego
- 10 Find a Hormone Specialist in San Diego
- 11 FAQs for Hormone Therapy in San Diego
- 12 San Diego Hormone Clinics Offer Quick and Effective Treatments for Hormone Deficiencies
- 13 San Diego Hormone Clinic Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) and hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is the process of testing a patient’s hormone levels, establishing the proper form and dose of treatment and balancing out the patient’s hormone levels through regular treatments. As we age or experience traumas, our bodies may not produce a sufficient level of hormones that we need to function optimally for our best health. Hormone therapy provides a solution to this lack of proper hormone production by introducing external hormones into the body until it has right level of hormones to keep the patient feeling youthful, strong and healthy.
Hormone Imbalance Side Effects
Hormones act as the messengers in our bodies to trigger bodily functions and processes. Anything from producing red blood cells to tissue repair, our bodies simply would not function without hormones. This is why patients suffering from a hormone deficiency do not feel like themselves and can experience serious side effects. Unbalanced hormones symptoms can include:
- Low sex drive
- Lack of concentration
- Short/ long-term memory issues
- Mood swings
- Limited energy in a day
- Less hair
- Gaining weight (especially fat)
- Inability to achieve easy sleep at night
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and Hormone Replacement Therapy
If you are experience a hormone deficiency, HRT is the simple solution of providing natural or synthetic hormones to replenish (replace) your body’s hormone levels. Depending on the severity of your hormone imbalance and which hormones you are deficient in, you will experience a number of benefits from hormone therapy. From improved brain function to proper bone and muscle mass development, hormones play an integral role in our body’s function. Thus giving your body these necessary hormones, will benefit you in all of the functions of the newly introduced hormones along with reversing the side effects of the hormone imbalance.
Hormone Therapy for Men
Male hormone replacement therapy is often as a result of a loss of strength and energy. Men are often accustomed to higher levels of testosterone than women. This hormone plays a crucial role in building muscle mass and providing strength to our bodies. Testosterone replacement therapy and other HRTs can benefit men in these unique ways:
- Increased body hair production
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Cures symptoms of ED
Hormone Therapy for Women
In its early stages, hormone therapy was created as a solution for the severe drop in hormone production that comes with menopause. Women can experience relief from these menopausal symptoms:
- Yeast infections
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Breast swelling
- PMS symptoms
- Hot flashes
- Premature infertility
Hormone Therapy Treatments in San Diego
Our San Diego hormone clinics offer the safest HRT treatments and most effective medical care for hormone deficiencies. Led by hormone specialist, Dr. Richard Gaines, our clinics offer extremely personalized care for even the most severe hormone deficiencies.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Bioidentical hormones are hormones that are derived from nature (yams, horses, soy, pigs) and are an exact molecular match to the hormones that are indigenous to the human body. By matching our bodies existing hormones, bioidentical hormones are less likely to trigger any negative responses from the patient’s body and offers a safer and more effective alternative to traditional HRT.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – HRT pellets work more effectively and safer than other forms of HRT in that they release hormones at a more natural rate. The pellet is inserted just beneath the patient’s skin and it then slowly releases hormones over time.
- Testosterone Hormone Treatments – The hormone responsible for producing red blood cells, sperm cells (in men), building bone and muscle mass, producing energy, regulating libido, properly distributing fat and giving our bodies strength, testosterone is certainly a hormone you don’t want a deficiency off. Testosterone therapy can help patients with low-T feel younger, stronger and more vibrant.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – As part of the hormone producing powerhouse endocrine system, the thyroid plays a major role in regulating our bodies’ temperatures, strengthening our muscles, controlling appetite, heart, kidney and brain health as well as regulating our bodies’ metabolisms.
- Ipamorelin – The newest form of growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP), Ipamorelin, is the safest way to promote HGH production in the body. GHRPs work to trigger the body’s own growth hormone releasing process to give patients the necessary HGH levels they need to function, without introducing too many HGHs at once. This helps prevent any side effects that can occur with certain HRT treatments.
- Sermorelin – GHRPs like Sermorelin have worked for years to help patients with developmental issues, obtain the proper levels of HGH in their bodies. This helps the patients achieve the necessary muscle growth to properly support their bodies physically and even develop mentally.
- HGH Hormone Treatments – The human growth hormone (HGH) provides a pivotal function in our bodies. It not only affects the way our bodies grow and repair tissue, but it plays a major role in metabolism, energy and brain function as well. HGH treatments can allow for proper development and growth for patients suffering from an HGH deficiency.
Side Effects of Hormone Therapy
For many people there are concerns that hormone replacement therapy is a risk and that it can even cause serious conditions such as cancer. We are proud to admonish all of these concerns for anybody that works with our hormone clinics. We provide patients with the information that has been gathered over the years from our own experiences as well as the numerous clinical trials that have been conducted that show modern-day hormone therapies as extremely safe and virtually free of all side effects. There have been numerous studies that prove that there is no link between patients that receive hormone therapy and an increased risk of getting cancer. Existing cancer cells may worsen after HRT and thus proper hormone clinics will screen all of their patients for cancer before any treatments are administered.
Our hormone clinics are proud to say that we have treated some patients as long as 15 years without any side effects thanks to proper testing and treatments.
What Your Hormone Therapy Consultation Will Look Like in San Diego
When you walk into the office to consult with your local San Diego hormones specialist, you should feel a sense of security. It is our job to listen first, perform all of the necessary tests and give you exactly what you need based on your wants, the results of the tests for hormone deficiencies. It’s a very simple and friendly meeting and you should be in and out in no time.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in San Diego
“I wasn’t myself. As a manager and more importantly a husband and father, I have a lot of people that rely on me throughout the day. When I started to feel like I was losing my edge, I knew I had to do something. BIoidentical hormone therapy was exactly what I needed to stay active physically and mentally clear to be their my coworkers and family.” — Evan P., 56
“I was in the middle of a nasty bout with menopause. As if the hot flashes weren’t enough to want to stay home from work everyday, my PMS symptoms were unbearable. But bills needed to be paid and my family needed me. HRT was able to ease my symptoms. I don’t know how I would have done it without HRT.” — Patricia R., 46
“I love exercising. From a walk on the beach to a marathon, I’m not myself unless my body is moving. When I didn’t have the strength to complete my last marathon, I thought maybe I wasn’t working out enough. But it turns out that my body was too low in testosterone to support me doing the things I loved. I was able to find a really convenient hormone center right in town and within weeks, I was running faster and farther than I was in my 20s!” — Jenni L., 44
Find a Hormone Specialist in San Diego
If you are looking for a, “hormones specialist near me”, than you have found the right place. Our San Diego hormone clinics offer amazing hormone treatments that extremely safe and effective and offer impressive patient satisfaction rates.
The difference is in the training. All of our clinics use treatments and strategies that were developed by one of the world’s leading experts in hormone replacement therapy, Dr. Richard Gaines. Dr. Gaines has instilled the highest level of excellence in his clinics from the phone support offered by the office staff to the elite medical care that is given. If you are experiencing discomfort or signs of early aging, we strongly suggest that you reach out to one of our San Diego hormone clinics to receive truly effective relief from your hormone imbalance.
FAQs for Hormone Therapy in San Diego
What are the differences between bioidentical hormone therapy and synthetic hormone therapy?
Both forms of hormone therapy work to provide the same function, giving patients a sufficient level of all of the hormones in their bodies. The main difference is that bioidentical hormones are generated from hormones that are found in nature (yams, horses, pigs and soy) and are an exact match to the molecular structure of normal human hormones. Synthetic hormones are lab generated and are not exact molecular matches to human hormones.
How much does hormone replacement therapy cost in San Diego?
Hormone therapies in San Diego range anywhere from $150-$500 for testosterone therapy and $300-$1,500 for HGH. Depending on which hormones you need and how severe your deficiency is, you can expect to pay somewhere in these ranges.
Can HRT help with weight loss?
One of the key functions of hormones like HGH and testosterone is help with metabolism and breaking down fats. If you are deficient in these hormones, you may likely be susceptible to weight gain. This is where a balanced level of hormones from a hormone replacement therapy can actually help patients lose weight.
What can I do to identify a hormone imbalance?
To identify a hormone imbalance yourself, it’s best to keep a careful eye on your body as to catch any inconsistencies that come up. If you sense that something doesn’t feel right, go to your local San Diego hormones clinic to receive a hormones level test to establish a true hormone imbalance diagnosis.
How long until I see the results of my HRT?
The results of HRT are very comprehensive and so they can often take a few weeks to fully manifest in the patient’s body. Though most patients will feel a difference after the first day.
San Diego Hormone Clinics Offer Quick and Effective Treatments for Hormone Deficiencies
Don’t let your hormone deficiency take over your life when you could be your healthiest and happiest self. Call our San Diego Hormone Clinics at (800) 682-8176 to start your hormone replacement journey.
San Diego Hormone Clinic Locations
- 4033 3rd Ave. Ste 100 San Diego, CA 92103
- 4060 4th Ave. Ste 105 San Diego, CA 92103
- 1037 Highland Avenue National City, CA 91950
- 3737 Moraga Ave Ste A206 San Diego, CA 92117
- 450 4th Ave. Suite 405 Chula Vista, CA 91910
- 5555 Reservoir Dr. Ste 101 San Diego, CA 92120
- 7300 Girard Ave Ste 105 La Jolla, CA 92037
- 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 120 La Jolla, CA 92037
- 10737 Camino Ruiz Ste 140 San Diego, CA 92126
- 1625 E Main St Ste 203 El Cajon, CA 92021
- 15721F Bernardo Heights Pkwy San Diego, CA 92128
- 351 Santa Fe Dr Ste 210 Encinitas, CA 92024
- 317 N. El Camiino Real Ste 308 Encinitas, CA 92024
- 499 N El Camino Real Ste 101 Encinitas, CA 92024
- 345 Saxony Rd Ste 201B Encinitas, CA 92024
Visit our other California locations
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am