Serving Los Angeles and its Surrounding Areas:
Hormone Therapy Clinics providing HGH and Testosterone Therapy in Los Angeles, LA – Los Angeles – Sacramento – Rancho Santa Fe – Newport Beach – Santa Barbara – Atherton – Santa Monica – Los Altos – Ross – Portola Valley – Beverly Hills – Corona del Mar
- 1 Serving Los Angeles and its Surrounding Areas:
- 2 How does Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Work?
- 3 Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Los Angeles
- 4 What are the Benefits of HRT for Men?
- 5 What are the Benefits of Hormone Therapy for Women?
- 6 Symptoms of Hormonal Deficiencies that can all be Treated by HRT
- 7 Is Hormone Replacement Therapy as Risky as People say it is?
- 8 Hormone Therapy Consultation in Los Angeles
- 9 Testimonials for Los Angeles Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
- 10 Hormone Replacement Doctors in Los Angeles
- 11 HRT and BHRT FAQs
- 12 Los Angeles Hormone Therapy Clinics are Your Hormone Deficiency Solutions
- 13 Los Angeles Hormone Clinic Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
How does Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Work?
Let’s start by answering, “What is hormone therapy?” Bioidentical hormone therapy is the process of replenishing the body’s underproduced hormones as a result of old age or trauma. It works by first testing for deficiencies in hormone production in the body. Once a deficiency has been established, the hormones are then introduced orally, transdermally or by injection into the body. The hormones then work to mimic the once existing hormones in your body, in a way that keeps your body functioning just as it did at a younger, stronger and more vital age.
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Los Angeles
The results of a hormone level test will reveal which hormone treatment, or treatments, will resolve your hormone deficiency issues. Besides bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, other hormone replacement therapies include:
- HGH Therapy – Growth hormones are responsible for the development of all of your body’s tissues. If you have a damaged pituitary gland, you are at risk of a GH deficiency. HGH therapy can help regulate your body’s growth, by providing the appropriate amount of HGH in your body.
- Testosterone Therapy – Testosterone is a powerhouse hormone, impacting your body’s ability to process fat, build muscle, perform sexually and stay calm. Testosterone therapy can help regulate your body and maintain proper health and vitality.
- Ipamorelin Hormone Therapy – A catalyst in growth hormone productivity, Ipamorelin is the safest of all growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP). Ipamorelin hormone therapy will stimulate the body’s natural HGH production for an effective and virtually side-effect free treatment.
- Thyroid Therapy – An underfunctioning thyroid can result in serious weight gain, puffiness and lethargy. This condition, known as hypothyroidism, can be treated with the introduction of balancing hormones to get your body’s metabolism and temperature back on track.
- Sermorelin Peptide – A sermorelin injection can help reverse the effects of low HGH in the body. Like other GHRPs, Sermorelin works to activate the body’s natural production of growth hormones to compensate for any major deficiencies.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – This innovative hormone therapy treatment is the most natural solution to medically introducing hormones to the body. By inserting a small pellet of a single hormone or combination of hormones underneath the skin, bioidentical hormone pellets introduce natural hormones from (yams, soy, horses or pigs) that are exact chemical matches to hormones found in our bodies, at a rate that closely resembles our body’s own rate of hormone secretion.
What are the Benefits of HRT for Men?
Who needs bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, are men that have simply lost their edge. It can happen at various periods of life, whether it be in a man’s 40s, 50s or 60s. You’ll find that your body and mind aren’t what they once were in terms of energy, strength and sexual health. HRT for men can help restore hormone balance to the body to bring back your more youthful, and healthy self.
What are the Benefits of Hormone Therapy for Women?
Women who are experience pre and postmenopausal symptoms are the most common recipients of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Why? It’s because of the changes that women’s bodies go through during this time. This permanent end to fertility marks a clear sign of change in women’s bodies production of hormones. By easing into this transition through HRT or BHRT, women do not have to experience the abrupt and unpleasant side-effects of menopause, which include painful intercourse, vaginal dryness, yeast infections, cramping, pms, hot flashes and memory loss.
Symptoms of Hormonal Deficiencies that can all be Treated by HRT
Aside from the benefits that are unique to either men or women, HRT can treat a number of side-effects associated with a moderate or severe hormone deficiency. These side effects include but are not limited to:
- Changes in mood
- Decreased and limited energy
- Troubles with memory
- Mental clarity and decision making
- Reduction in muscle mass
- Weight gain
- Low sex drive
- Trouble getting to and staying asleep
- Hair loss
Is Hormone Replacement Therapy as Risky as People say it is?
Hormone therapy side-effects can be very serious. There is no doubting that bioidentical hormone replacement therapy side effects throughout time can lead patients to worry about the safety of the treatment. However, HRT has been around for a long time. Thus, many of the risks associated with BHRT and HRT are based on dated trials and practices and medications that have since been replaced. That being said, anytime there are changes to such a vital part of your body, like hormones, there is always a potential for side-effects. If there is an excess or dearth of hormones, all of the symptoms of a hormone deficiency apply.
One of the largest myths regarding HRT side effects is that it increases the risk of cancer. This has been disproven over many studies. This misconception was birthed from the connection between HRT worsening the symptoms of cancer for patients with preexisting cancer.
Our Los Angeles Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic has served patients for years without complications. We avoid the side effects of hormone replacement therapy by providing comprehensive testing, evaluating those tests and giving the proper doses to our patients based on their specific hormone deficiencies and medical history. We also provide cancer screenings to eliminate the risk of hormone therapy worsening any existing cancer in a patient.
Hormone Therapy Consultation in Los Angeles
Your L.A. hormone specialist will want to meet to discuss your best options to treat your hormone deficiency symptoms. The most important step in HRT is the hormone level test to determine whether you are truly hormone deficient or if there is an alternate cause for your symptoms. Depending on your hormone levels, your physician will then prescribe the proper treatment to remediate your deficiency as safely and effectively as possible.
Testimonials for Los Angeles Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
“I lost 70lbs on my hormone replacement program. I’m 57 years old and I’ve never felt better. I would recommend this for anyone.”
“Living my best life, for me, means looking good. I wasn’t going to accept that my best days were behind me, so I had to find another way. Bioidentical hormones was my other way to stay looking and feeling young.”
“I’ve always had younger friends. It’s just how it worked out for me. However, it wasn’t until a few years ago that I started not being able to keep up with them. After a few rounds of hormone therapy, I was back biking during the day and partying all night.”
Hormone Replacement Doctors in Los Angeles
While it’s convenient to find the hormone replacement therapy clinic nearest to you, make sure that you pick a hormones doctor specialist that will take all the right steps in treating your hormone deficiency safely and effectively. Look for our Los Angeles Hormone Therapy Clinics first before you choose a less qualified anti-aging physician.
HRT and BHRT FAQs
What is the difference between bioidentical hormones and synthetic hormones?
Synthetic hormones are traditional hormone therapy hormones that have been produced in a lab and are all the same strand regardless of who it’s prescribed to. Bioidentical hormones are taken from a natural source (yams, soy, pigs, horses), are an exact molecular match to our body’s endogenous hormones and can be customized to suite the needs of a specific patient. Specially designed hormones cannot be FDA approved due to the unique nature of the hormone, however, the specialization of the hormone is done for safety and effectiveness.
Are bioidentical hormones safe?
While not all bioidentical hormones are FDA approved, they are extremely safe. Because they are an exact chemical match to our body’s own hormones, it’s actually safer than synthetic hormones. The main risk with BHRT is improper prescription of dosages.
How long does it take to see the results of my hormone replacement therapy?
Results of HRT can be seen within a few weeks of treatment. Because it produces hormones into the body, the results will continuously increase with each treatment.
Can a hormone imbalance cause weight gain?
Yes. A key role of our hormones is to manage our body’s metabolism. When our bodies are deficient in hormones, weight gain is often one of the first symptoms.
Los Angeles Hormone Therapy Clinics are Your Hormone Deficiency Solutions
If you find yourself feeling sluggish, weak, heavier or depressed, contact our Los Angeles Hormone Therapy Clinics to schedule a consultation with our hormone specialist. Our office number is (800) 682-8176. Choose to have your best days ahead of you with comprehensive hormone replacement therapy from Los Angeles Hormone Therapy Clinics today!
Los Angeles Hormone Clinic Locations
- 1825 Cesar Chavez Ave Los Angeles, CA 90033
- 1400 S Grand Ave Ste 612 Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 1510 S Central Ave. Ste 520 Glendale, CA 91204
- 50 Alessandro Pl. Suite A10 Pasadena, CA 91105
- 150 N. Robertson Blvd. Ste 115 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 401 Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 8920 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 516 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- 433 N. 4th Street Suite 201 Montebello, CA 90640
- 330 W. Las Tunas Dr. Ste 2 San Gabriel, CA 91776
- 221 E Walnut St Ste 248 Pasadena, CA 91101
- 2701 W Alameda Ave Ste 203 Burbank, CA 91505
- 3680 Imperial Hwy Suite 320 Lynwood, CA 90262
- 3831 Hughes Ave. Ste 607 Culver City, CA 90232
- 960 E Green St Suite 290 Pasadena, CA 91106
- 501 E Hardy St. Suite 150 Inglewood, CA 90301
- 465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 715 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- 11411 Brookshire Ave Ste 408 Downey, CA 90241
- 11633 Hawthorne Blvd 215 Hawthorne, CA 90250
- 1809 Verdugo Blvd 290 Glendale, CA 91208
- 8540 S sepulveda Blvd Ste 107 Westchester, CA 90045
Visit our other California locations:
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am