Serving the Hormone Replacement Needs for Beverly Hills and the Surrounding Areas of:
- 1 What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 2 Side Effects of a Hormone Deficiency
- 3 Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 How do Women Benefit from Hormone Therapy?
- 5 How can Men Benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 6 Types of Hormone Therapies in Beverly Hills
- 7 Hormone Therapy and Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Side Effects
- 8 Hormone Therapy Consultation with a Beverly Hills Hormones Specialist
- 9 Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Beverly Hills
- 10 Find a Beverly Hills Hormone Center
- 11 Beverly Hills HRT FAQs
- 12 Contact Beverly Hills Hormone Clinics to Start to Feel Balanced Again
- 13 Beverly Hills Hormone Clinic Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is the process of replenishing deficient levels of hormones in the body. The process starts with comprehensive testing to identify which, if any, hormones are deficient. The patient is then given a topical, injected, inserted or ingestible form of hormone therapy, which works to balance out the levels of hormones in the body by introducing new hormones into the body.
Hormones play a major function in our bodies as the trigger to most of our bodies’ functions. Without hormones, our body would not know to repair damaged tissues, build bone mass or breakdown the fats that we eat. Each hormone plays its own role in contributing to our overall health and wellness. This means that for each hormone that becomes deficient, there is a different form of HRT to help keep the body functioning.
Side Effects of a Hormone Deficiency
If the body does not have the proper levels of hormones or amount of hormones, it will not function properly. Without the right amount of hormones, we may be able to handle some of our body’s functions, but not all of them and not as effectively as we would if our hormones were balanced.
When our hormones become deficient in a certain hormone, the benefits of that hormone start to fade. Testosterone, for example, helps build bones and muscle mass. It produces sperm and red blood cells. It helps keep us energized and strong. Without enough testosterone in our bodies, we will begin to feel week, out of energy and if you are a man, your reproductive system may not function properly.
Along with the loss of function of that particular hormone, a hormone imbalance will also manifest in different side effect throughout the entire body. Watch for these side effects of a hormone deficiency:
- Impaired memory
- Poor focus and concentration
- Loss of energy
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Reduced muscle and bone mass
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy works to replenish the levels of deficient hormones in the body to retain proper functions of all of the body’s processes.
Once a deficiency has been established after a test for hormone imbalances, the hormones that have been identified as deficient are then replaced with external hormones. These new hormones will assume the roles of the hormones that are no longer in the body due to a slowing in hormone production or a medical condition.
By replacing these missing hormones, patients are able to feel as strong and healthy as they did when they had balanced hormones. Some patients report feeling up to 20 years younger. All of the symptoms of the hormone imbalance will be reversed as well as any effects felt in the body from the lack of sufficient hormone function.
How do Women Benefit from Hormone Therapy?
One of the earliest applications of HRT was to assist in the transition women face with menopause. Menopause is the body’s reaction to the end of fertility. This event triggers the woman’s body to majorly reduce the production of certain sex hormones that help keep women feeling young and healthy. Hormone therapy can help reintroduce these hormones that not being produced naturally and keep women from feeling the full effects of menopause.
- Severe PMS symptoms
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Yeast infections
- Premature infertility
- Painful or uncomfortable intercourse
- Swelling in the breasts
How can Men Benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy?
The male sex hormone, testosterone, provides men certain benefits that when men are experiencing low levels of testosterone, they can miss out. Male hormone replacement therapy can help men:
- Lower their cholesterol levels
- Reduce or even reverse their symptoms of ED
- Increase their body hair growth
Types of Hormone Therapies in Beverly Hills
Our Beverly Hills hormone clinics offer the newest and safest hormone treatments that modern medicine can provide. We take the time to develop medicines and techniques that not only treat the symptoms of a hormone deficiency effectively, but are also free from side effects and efficient to keep patients out of our office and in their normal (busy) lives.
- HGH Hormone Treatments – The human growth hormone is one of the most important hormones in our bodies. Assisting in tissue repair, muscle growth, brain function, energy production and metabolic function, a deficiency in HGH levels can lead to serious side effects. HGH hormone treatments are the most direct way to treat HGH deficiencies.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Utilizing hormone found in nature (yams, horses, pigs, soy) BHRT can more safely and effectively treat hormone imbalances because these hormones are an exact molecular match to human hormones. This means the body will accept these hormones with little chance of the body identifying the hormones as a foreign entity, or threat.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – An effective form of BHRT, bioidentical hormone pellets will release hormones at nearly the exact same rate that our bodies naturally release hormones. This avoids the body being introduced to hormones too fast and causing irregular behavior.
- Testosterone Treatments – Testosterone is a greatly important hormone, especially for men. From building muscle mass to energizing patients, testosterone therapy can help provide the functions of testosterone for patients with a testosterone deficiency.
- Thyroid Hormone Treatments – An underactive thyroid gland, also known as hypothyroidism, can lead to a number of disruptive and uncomfortable side effects including temperature fluctuations, slowed metabolism and worse heart, brain and kidney function. Thyroid hormone therapy can help reverse the symptoms of hypothyroidism and help patients regain balance in their lives.
- Ipamorelin Injections – The newest form of growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP), Ipamorelin provides the safest solution to HGH deficiencies. By promoting the body’s natural HGH releasing process, GHRPs are less likely to cause any adverse effects.
- Sermorelin Injections – A trusted form of GHRP for years, Sermorelin is an effective treatment for HGH deficiencies. The human growth hormone (HGH) performs vital functions in the human body and most important of these functions is the support of our physical and mental development.
Hormone Therapy and Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Side Effects
Fortunately for modern hormone replacement therapy patients, side effects are extremely rare with the advances that have been made in the field of hormone therapy. Through the use of safer forms of hormones (bioidentical hormones), better testing and precise doses, our Beverly Hills hormone clinics have treated patients as long as 15 years without any signs of adverse effects from HRT.
Other, less legitimate clinics can leave patients feeling worse than they did before they came into their clinic. This occurs when proper testing is not done and improper doses are administered or prescribed to patients. An excess of hormones can create a hormone imbalance and patients can feel all of the side effects of a hormone deficiency.
There is also a risk for patients with existing cancer cells growing after a hormone therapy treatment. We make sure to screen all of our patients for cancer before administering any hormone therapy treatments to avoid this risk.
Hormone Therapy Consultation with a Beverly Hills Hormones Specialist
Your local Beverly Hills hormone doctor will help test for hormone imbalances to identify the best plan of action for treating your hormone deficiency. With the results of the tests, your doctor will be able to prescribe the proper hormone, or hormones, to relieve your hormone imbalance symptoms.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Beverly Hills
“As a doctor, I believe that I need to be an image of health to be an authority figure for my patients’ health. But when I started slow down due to old age, I felt like a fraud telling my patients that they needed to exercise more, when I didn’t have the energy to hit the gym or even go for a walk after work or on my days off. I knew that hormone therapy could give me back my ability to build back my muscle mass and maintain a high level of energy throughout the day. I went with this Beverly Hills hormone clinic because they are not only exceptional experts in the field but they really take the health of each one of their patients seriously like myself. After a few treatments, I felt like myself again.” Stephon W., 55
“I watched the women in my family go through horrible bouts of menopause before me and I had no desire of joining them. I wanted to maintain my high levels of productivity both personally and professionally, so I went to a local hormone specialist in Beverly Hills the second I thought I might be experiencing the change. I was right and thanks to this Beverly Hills hormone center, I was able to reduce my symptoms to completely manageable levels.” Beth H., 49
“In show business, you can’t afford to show any signs of aging. I’ve been getting regular hormone replacement therapy treatments for about 10 years now from this Beverly Hills hormone clinic and they always do a fabulous job! The staff is so friendly, the treatments are quick and, best of all, I look and feel younger after every treatment.” Dwayne J., 50
Find a Beverly Hills Hormone Center
If you are wondering, “Where can I find a hormone center in Beverly Hills?”, wonder no more. Our clinic, led by a world renowned hormones specialist, Dr. Richard Gaines, offers elite services that are both safe and effective. Schedule a consultation with one of our hormone specialist to experience the difference of completely balanced hormone levels.
Beverly Hills HRT FAQs
Are there differences between HRT and BHRT?
The main difference between HRT and BHRT, is that BHRT is derived from natural sources (plants and animals). These hormones, though still external hormones, will be an exact molecular match to the hormones in our bodies naturally and thus, they will more easily assume the role of the hormones that they are replacing.
What is the price of HRT in Beverly Hills?
Hormone therapy can vary, but it is highly competitive with other markets and anti-aging solutions in Beverly Hills. The cost of HRT in Beverly Hill can range anywhere from $150 to $1,500 per month depending on the severity and type of hormone deficiency you have.
Can a hormone imbalance cause weight gain?
Unfortunately, yes. Our hormones are a big part of our body’s metabolism and fat distribution processes. Luckily, HRT can assist with weight loss in addition to the other benefits of HRT.
When will I start to see the results of my hormone therapy treatment?
You should expect to see and feel the results of your hormone replacement therapy in around two weeks.
How do I know if I am hormone deficient?
If you start to notice abnormalities in your physical or mental functioning, it could be a sign of a hormone imbalance. A comprehensive hormone levels test is the best way to know for sure whether you have a hormone deficiency.
Contact Beverly Hills Hormone Clinics to Start to Feel Balanced Again
Don’t put your best life on hold because of a hormone deficiency. Contact our Beverly Hills Hormone Clinics at (800) 682-8176 to schedule your hormone therapy consultation today!
Beverly Hills Hormone Clinic Locations
- 465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 715 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 401 Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 8920 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 516 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- 150 N. Robertson Blvd. Ste 115 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- 10921 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90024
- 3831 Hughes Ave. Ste 607 Culver City, CA 90232
- 1821 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 210 Santa Monica, CA 90403
- 1304 15th St. Suite 310 Santa Monica, CA 90404
- 1450 10th St. Suite 406 Santa Monica, CA 90401
- 2701 W Alameda Ave Ste 203 Burbank, CA 91505
- 8540 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 107 Westchester, CA 90045
- 1400 S Grand Ave Ste 612 Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 15211 Vanowen St Ste 319 Van Nuys, CA 91405
- 1510 S Central Ave. Ste 520 Glendale, CA 91204
- 5525 Etiwanda Ave. Ste 304 Tarzana, CA 91356
- 18399 Ventura Blvd. Suite 17 Tarzana, CA 91356
- 501 E Hardy St. Suite 150 Inglewood, CA 90301
- 11633 Hawthorne Blvd 215 Hawthorne, CA 90250
- 1825 Cesar Chavez Ave Los Angeles, CA 90033
- 18350 Roscoe Blvd. Suite 208 Northridge, CA 91324
Visit our other California locations
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am