Serving California and its Surrounding Areas:
Hormone Therapy Clinics providing HGH and Testosterone Therapy in California, CA – Los Angeles – Sacramento – Rancho Santa Fe – Newport Beach – Santa Barbara – Atherton – Santa Monica – Los Altos – Ross – Portola Valley – Beverly Hills – Corona del Mar
- 1 Serving California and its Surrounding Areas:
- 2 Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 3 What is Hormone Therapy?
- 4 Side Effects of Hormone Deficiencies
- 5 Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in California
- 6 Risks of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 7 Hormone Replacement Therapy Consultation in California
- 8 Testimonials for California Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
- 9 California Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics FAQs
- 10 Find a California Hormone Replacement Specialist
- 11 California Hormone Therapy Clinics Can Help
- 12 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 13 Hormone Therapy Products
- 14 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Clinics in California
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy in California, is the process of assessing patient’s hormone levels via a comprehensive hormone levels test and the subsequent treatment of any established hormone deficiencies through hormone or bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Bioidentical hormones, or those found in nature (yams, soy, horses, pigs) are exact matches to the hormones that our bodies produce. By utilizing these hormones instead of synthetically produced hormones, hormone replacement doctors are able to minimize side-effects that can occur as a result of excess hormones. Bioidentical hormone therapy can also more personalized in terms of hormone combination and dosages.
What is Hormone Therapy?
Those suffering from a hormone deficiency will experience a long list of side-effects, all of which can be reversed through proper hormone replacement therapy. HRT can relieve:
- Deteriorating bone and muscle mass
- Excessive fat gain
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Low energy
- Memory issues
- Lack of focus
Side Effects of Hormone Deficiencies
Our hormones impact each every one of our body’s functions. When we are deficient in these vital hormones due to aging, trauma or illness, our bodies will experience major shifts. Imagine our hormones are the oil and our bodies a car. Just like having a low oil level, our bodies won’t have the resources to function at its optimal level without the proper fuel source to run. If you are experiencing a hormone deficiency, you may experience these symptoms:
Hormone Therapy for Women
- Vaginal dryness
- Sexual discomfort
- Yeast infections
- Hot flashes
- Breast Swelling
- Poor sleep
- Digestive issues
- Mood Swings
- Belly fat
Hormone Therapy for Men
- Decreased body hair
- Raised cholesterol
- Trouble achieving an erection
- Lowered sex drive
- Increased fat gain
- Decreased muscle production
- Lower bone mass
- Low energy
- Increased irritability
- Trouble with digestion
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in California
Hormone specialists will treat patients with varying therapies depending upon which hormones are found to be deficient. Once patients have been tested, the next step is to provide patients with a sufficient dosage of the right hormones. Depending on your symptoms and your test’s findings, you may receive one of these California hormone replacement therapy treatments:
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – Anti-aging physicians utilize hormones found in nature that exactly match the chemical makeup of the hormones found in our bodies. The hormones replace those that our bodies are not producing as a result of old age or illness.
- Testosterone Therapy – Low testosterone can account for low lobido, weight gain, decreased muscle mass and irritability. Hormone clinics can combat low-T through transdermal applications, ingestible testosterone and injections.
- Ipamorelin Therapy – The newest in growth hormone releasing peptides, or GHRP, Ipamorelin provides the safest solution to growth hormone deficiencies. Ipamorelin injections will effectively reverse the symptoms of low HGH in the body.
- Sermorelin – Sermorelin works to encourage the natural production of HGH. Doctors will inject the proper dosage of sermorelin to help combat any growth deficiencies.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – Hypothyroidism is a condition to describe patients suffering from an underactive thyroid. If you are experiencing excessive weight gain, puffiness, constipation, hoarseness, fatigue or muscle weakness, go to your local California hormone replacement specialist.
- HGH Therapy – Our body’s growth hormones affect the growth of all of our body’s tissues. Most deficiencies are associated with underdeveloped youth. In adults, an HGH deficiency can be as a result of damage to the pituitary gland. HGH therapy can compensate for the underproduction of this necessary hormone.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – Pellets provide patients with a new and highly effective solution to hormone deficiencies. With a small insertion of the necessary hormone, or hormones underneath the skin, patients can receive hormones at a rate that is much more similar to our body’s natural secretion of hormones compared to other HRT.
Risks of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Due to the vital role that hormones play in our bodies, any deficiencies, surpluses or alterations in hormones will be felt. Even the smoothest of hormone replacement therapies is still a big change for a body to go through. This is why the testing step is so important to limit the bioidentical hormone replacement therapy side effects. It’s also important to remember the longevity of hormone therapy. Doctors have had over 60 years to perfect this treatment and in doing so have nearly eliminated all side effects.
Studies have also tried to establish a connection between HRT and cancer, however, nothing has been proven to provide sufficient evidence that HRT causes cancer. HRT can cause existing cancer to worsen but a good hormone therapy clinic will screen all patients for cancer before treating them for hormone deficiencies.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Consultation in California
Meet with your local California hormone replacement specialist to discuss your best options regarding your hormone deficiency symptoms. One of the worst things that can happen is for a non-hormone deficient patient to receive excess hormones. This is why comprehensive blood and/or saliva tests will be run initially to determine the next steps in the process.
Testimonials for California Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
“The change I was experiencing was becoming too much to handle. Each day was getting darker as my focus, memory, strength and energy continued to decline. Bioidentical hormone therapy literally saved my life. I now have the physical and mental wellness to enjoy each and everyday.”
— Rick, 57
“I’m a baker, so my job requires me to be up and active before sunrise. My sleep had gotten so irregular that it was becoming difficult to run my business anymore. My baked goods just weren’t what they were supposed to be and my mood towards my customers nearly costed me my business. I turned to California Hormone Clinics and they were able to provide a quick and effective solution.”
“Around 58 or 59, things started to seem like they were falling off. My responses were irritable, I couldn’t make decisions anymore. I had talked it over for a few months before making the move and it was worth it. The drive, the determination, the libido comes back. My advice is that if you are considering hormone therapy is to not wait like I did.”
–Ken Gasper, 65
California Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics FAQs
Are Bioidentical hormones safe?
As discussed above, with any HRT there are risks, however, bioidentical hormones are just as, if not more, safe than traditional hormone replacement therapy. For patients with an actual need for hormones and the proper doses, the risks of BHRT are nearly non-existent.
What is the cost of hormone replacement therapy in California?
Ultimately the cost of hormone replacement therapy will cost $150-$1,500 depending on the number and severity of insufficient hormones.
How can I tell if I am hormone deficient?
As you approach the second half of your life, you will want to pay closer attention to signs of hormone deficiencies. In order to get a comprehensive answer, you will want to receive a blood or saliva test from your local California Hormone Therapy Clinics.
Is hormone therapy good for weight loss?
If you are wondering, “Can a hormone imbalance cause weight gain?”, the answer is yes. This is nearly always resolved through hormone replacement therapy or bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Find a California Hormone Replacement Specialist
If you are noticing signs of aging, contact a hormone replacement therapy clinic near you to receive the age defying benefits of HRT. Ultimately, the success of your treatment depends upon the expertise of the anti-aging physicians who you work with. This is why we recommend the best hormone replacement clinics that California has to offer.
California Hormone Therapy Clinics Can Help
Contact our California Hormone Therapy Clinics via phone at (800) 682-8176 to start your journey to youthful strength and vitality. We will help you determine if HGH Growth Hormone Therapy, Testosterone Hormone Therapy or any other HRT is right for you.
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
Hormone Therapy Clinics in California
- Hormone Clinics in Alamo
- Hormone Clinics in Atherton
- Hormone Clinics in Bell Canyon
- Hormone Clinics in Belvedere
- Hormone Clinics in Blackhawk
- Hormone Clinics in Camino Tassajara
- Hormone Clinics in Coto de Caza
- Hormone Clinics in Danville
- Hormone Clinics in Del Rio
- Hormone Clinics in Diablo
- Hormone Clinics in El Granada
- Hormone Clinics in Emerald Lake Hills
- Hormone Clinics in Hermosa Beach
- Hormone Clinics in Hidden Hills
- Hormone Clinics in Highlands-Baywood Park
- Hormone Clinics in Hillsborough
- Hormone Clinics in Kensington
- Hormone Clinics in Kentfield
- Hormone Clinics in La Cañada Flintridge
- Hormone Clinics in La Habra Heights
- Hormone Clinics in Portola Valley
- Hormone Clinics in Rancho Santa Fe
- Hormone Clinics in Reliez Valley
- Hormone Clinics in Rolling Hills
- Hormone Clinics in Rolling Hills Estates
- Hormone Clinics in Ross
- Hormone Clinics in San Carlos
- Hormone Clinics in San Marino
- Hormone Clinics in Santa Rosa Valley
- Hormone Clinics in Saratoga
- Hormone Clinics in Sausalito
- Hormone Clinics in Shell Ridge
- Hormone Clinics in Silverado Resort
- Hormone Clinics in Sleepy Hollow
- Hormone Clinics in Stanford
- Hormone Clinics in Tiburon
- Hormone Clinics in Topanga
- Hormone Clinics in Villa Park
- Hormone Clinics in West Menlo Park
- Hormone Clinics in Woodside
January 3, 2018 8:00 am
December 20, 2017 8:00 am
July 26, 2017 8:00 am
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am