Serving Phoenix and all of Arizona:
- 1 What is Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
- 2 Signs of a Hormone Deficiency
- 3 Benefits of Bioidentical and Synthetic Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 Advantages of BHRT for Women
- 5 Advantages of BHRT for Men
- 6 The Different Forms of Hormone Therapy in Phoenix
- 7 HRT and BHRT Side Effects
- 8 A Consultation With a Phoenix Hormone Doctor
- 9 Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Phoenix
- 10 Find a Phoenix Hormone Center
- 11 Phoenix Hormone Replacement Therapy FAQs
- 12 Call Phoenix Hormone Clinics to Get Quick and Effective Relief from Your Deficiency
- 13 Phoenix Hormone Clinics Locations
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
What is Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is the process of replacing or replenishing deficient levels of hormones in the body, with external hormones. The bioidentical part comes from the use of hormones that are an exact molecular match to human hormones because they are derived from nature (pigs, horses, soy, yams). The hormones work to replace the function of the hormones that the body failed to produce naturally.
As hormones are the main messengers in our body that trigger most all major functions in our bodies – growth, tissue repair, organ function, temperature regulation and much more – having a deficiency can have a profound negative impact on our everyday life.
As we age it can get easy to accept the changes that we face – loss of energy, mood swings, weight gain, weakness – as a natural part of growing older, but many of these symptoms can be directly related to a natural or unnatural loss of hormones. This is why hormone replacement therapy has grown rapidly in popularity in patients over 35, because they want to be living their best lives, regardless of their age or lifestyle choices. HRT and BHRT, provide an opportunity to reclaim the health and wellness that comes with balanced hormone levels without the risk of side effects. Don’t just resort to 10+ cups of coffee to get through each day, when bioidentical hormone replacement therapy treats the symptoms of aging at their root cause – hormone deficiencies.
Signs of a Hormone Deficiency
Maintaining an optimal level of hormones in the body is what keeps our bodies balanced and healthy. A change in hormone levels or a deficiency in hormone production will have us feeling far from normal. However, these drops in hormone production often occur gradually over time. This is why it is important to pay close attention to your normal habits, energy levels and body to identify and abnormalities early before your hormone deficiency gets worse. Those that have a hormone imbalance or deficiency will experience one or more of these symptoms:
- A loss of energy
- A limited amount of energy
- Depressed mood or thoughts
- More frequent or severe mood swings
- Weight gain (especially fat)
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Memory issues
- Reduced muscle and bone mass
Benefits of Bioidentical and Synthetic Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical and synthetic hormone replacement therapy is the medical remediation for these symptoms. Certain conditions and traumas can cause certain systems to reduce their hormone productivity to dangerously low levels while other factors like high levels of stress that are so common in modern life can also contribute to low hormone production.
This is where hormone replacement therapy can remediate the effects of low hormone levels on the body and its processes. This can help younger patients in their 30s and 40s stay more their age and help middle aged and older patients stay younger and healthier longer.
Who needs hormone replacement therapy? If you start to notice that you are experiencing the symptoms of a hormone deficiency and it is affecting your ability to be an effective employee, parent, grandparent, friend or lover, then you are likely a good fit for HRT. Contact your nearest Phoenix hormones specialist immediately to schedule a consultation to see if BHRT is right for you.
Advantages of BHRT for Women
Some of the initial applications of hormone therapy was to reduce the affects that menopause had on women’s bodies. Menopause is the sign of the end of a woman’s fertility. It brings with it a major drop in hormone production. As hormones play a major role in our body’s day to day function, this large of a difference in a woman’s hormone levels can have serious effects on her mind and body. HRT for women can help relieve these symptoms of menopause for a smoother transition into the next phase in a woman’s life:
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Uncomfortable or painful sex
- Yeast infections
- Swelling in the breasts
- PMS symptoms
- Premature infertility
Advantages of BHRT for Men
The primary male sex hormone, testosterone, plays a major role in keeping men healthy, strong and active. Affecting the way that men (and women) build muscle, distribute fat, produce energy and their strength, a deficiency in testosterone will leave men feeling like a shell of themselves. Hormone therapy for men will help in these unique ways in addition to addressing the general effects of a hormone imbalance:
- Increased body hair production
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Reverses the effects of erectile dysfunction
The Different Forms of Hormone Therapy in Phoenix
At your local Phoenix hormone clinics, a number of different services are offered to deliver the necessary results a patient requires to address his or her specific deficiency. Our clinic offers only the safest forms of HRT to give our patients the best and most effective HRT treatments in the state of Arizona.
- HGH Therapy – For patients looking to directly treat their HGH deficiency, HGH therapy is the perfect form of HRT. The human growth hormone (HGH) works to provide tissue repair, muscle growth, brain function, energy and proper metabolism for our bodies.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – This identifies any form of hormone replacement therapy that uses bioidentical hormones rather than synthetic hormones. By using bioidentical hormones, hormones that are found in nature, hormone specialists are able to ensure that patients will best take to the treatments as bioidentical hormones are an exact molecular match to the body’s own hormones.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – BHRT pellets are one of the most effective forms of hormone therapies. By inserting a pellet filled with bioidentical hormones just beneath the skin, the pellet releases the hormones at a slower rate than hormones that are injected, applied topically or consumed orally. This slower rate, more closely resembles the rate at which our body naturally produces hormones. This also helps the body adjust to the changes more seamlessly.
- Testosterone Therapy – Testosterone hormone therapy works to replenish low levels of testosterone in both men and women. Testosterone plays a major role in keeping our bodies strong, distributing fat properly, providing our bodies with energy, regulating libido and producing both red blood cells and sperm cells in men.
- Thyroid Therapy – As part of the endocrine system, the thyroid is a major produces of vital hormones. When the thyroid isn’t producing hormones effectively it is known as hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism can lead to an inability for the body to regulate temperature, grow properly, poor heart, brain, kidney and reproductive function and regulate appetite.
- Ipamorelin Injection – Known as a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP), Ipamorelin is injected into the body to promote the body’s natural growth hormone production process. By stimulating the body’s own process rather than introducing new hormones into the body, GHRPs are unlikely to cause side effects or not be accepted by the body. Ipamorelin is the latest and safest form of GHRP.
- Sermorelin Injection – An older and trusted form of GHRP, Sermorelin works to treat patients with an HGH deficiency. Great for patients with a growth deficiency or a lack of sufficient muscle mass or energy.
HRT and BHRT Side Effects
Hormones play a major role in nearly each one of our body’s functions. This is why hormone replacement therapy is such an important procedure. When done right, it can completely transform the way the patient feels. When done wrong, it can perpetuate all of the feelings and side effects of a hormone deficiency. Luckily for modern day hormone deficiency sufferers, HRT has come a long way. Previous treatments were not as effective at discretely assuming the roles of the body’s natural hormones. Other issues that prior hormone clinics faced was the disadvantage of the technology used to test for hormone deficiencies.
Modern hormone therapies, especially those performed in specialized hormone centers like ours, are without side effects due to improvements in testing and the types of hormones used. Bioidentical hormone replacement pellets are so discreet, that the body has no way of knowing that the new hormones are not indigenous hormones, but rather external hormones that have been introduced to compensate for the body’s inability to produce a sufficient level of hormones.
A Consultation With a Phoenix Hormone Doctor
During your hormone therapy consultation, your local Phoenix hormone doctor will perform a physical exam and go over your symptoms and medical history. He or she will then perform a number of thorough tests for any hormone deficiencies in your body. The results of this hormone levels test will inform the doctor as to which hormone therapy is necessary, if any, to address your symptoms of imbalanced hormones.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reviews in Phoenix
“Thanks to my local Phoenix hormone clinics, I’m feeling young enough to keep up with my grandkids again. It was to the point where I was getting forgetful and didn’t have the energy to watch them for a full day. Now Grandma’s house is back to being a daycare center, and my grandkids and I are loving it!” — Agatha L., 69
“When I found out that I had a hormone deficiency, it started explaining a lot of what was happening in my life. I wasn’t performing at work, I was forgetting important dates, my love life was falling behind and I wasn’t the same father to my two boys. After my bioidentical hormone pellet was inserted, I had the sense that everything was going to feel normal again. As the weeks went by, I started feeling better than I did in my 30s.” — Barry K., 55
“As a single mother and successful business woman, I’m always going a million miles per hour. I knew I couldn’t afford to have anything slip, so when I started experiencing my first signs of menopause, I went to my local Phoenix hormone clinics to see what they had to offer. This clinic stood out to me not only because they offered the treatments I needed to maintain my hectic lifestyle, but because their staff was so knowledgeable and confident in their abilities to treat my hormone deficiency, that I felt confident putting my health in their hands.” — Rachael S., 44
Find a Phoenix Hormone Center
Your local anti-aging physician will be able to assist in your hormone deficiency concerns. At the first signs of early aging or other signs of a hormone imbalance, contact your local hormone replacement therapy clinics to find out what can be done to remediate your symptoms. Our clinics are able to offer safe, effective and cutting edge treatments because it led by a globally renowned hormones specialists and anti-aging doctor, Dr. Richard Gaines. This gives our clinics a clear edge over other Phoenix hormone clinics that our patients can feel before, during and after hormone treatments.
Phoenix Hormone Replacement Therapy FAQs
What are the differences between HRT & BHRT?
While synthetic hormone therapy and bioidentical hormone therapy both work to serve the same functions, there are slight differences in their treatment effectiveness. Bioidentical hormones are exact molecular matches to human hormones, and thus patients are more likely to take to BHRT than synthetic hormones. Synthetic hormones are FDA approved while bioidentical hormones are not always. In cases where the bioidentical hormones that have been issued by our clinics are not FDA approved, it is because it was a special batch of BHRT that was made specifically for a single patient’s needs and thus the FDA does not have the resources to test each specifically made form of bioidentical hormones.
How much does HRT cost in Phoenix, AZ?
The cost of HRT can vary depending on the severity of the imbalance and the hormones that are needed. Hormone treatments can range from $150 to $1,500 depending on the needs of the patient. It is best to receive a consultation with a hormone specialist to get a more precise quote.
Can a hormone imbalance cause weight gain?
Yes. Multiple hormones play a factor in the body’s metabolism and fat distribution process. This is why many patients start to see noticeable weight loss after HRT treatments.
When will I begin to feel the results of my hormone replacement therapy?
Hormone therapy is very comprehensive. This means it can take some time until the body fully adapts to its new levels of hormones. It may take a few weeks before treatments have fully taken effect.
How can I tell if I am hormone deficient?
Signs of a hormone imbalance can be very subtle. This is why it is important to keep a close eye on your body and behaviors to identify and abnormalities early.
Call Phoenix Hormone Clinics to Get Quick and Effective Relief from Your Deficiency
To see if hormone therapy is right for you, contact our Phoenix Hormone Clinics at (800) 682-8176.
Phoenix Hormone Clinics Locations
- 1010 E Mcdowell Ste 201 Phoenix, AZ 85006
- 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 370 Phoenix, AZ 85013
- 9250 N.3rd St Ste 3017 Phoenix, AZ 85020
- 3271 N Civic Center Plz Ste 9 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 1950 E Southern Ave Ste 101 Tempe, AZ 85282
- 10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 302 Avondale, AZ 85323
- 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste E540 Glendle, AZ 85306
- 3815 E Bell Rd Ste 1450 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- 1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 4 Mesa, AZ 85210
- 9465 E Ironwood Squarw Dr 103 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- 19636 N 27th Ave Ste 102 Phoenix, AZ 85027
- 9139 W Thunderbird Ste 150 Peoria, AZ 85381
- 725 S Dobson Rd Ste 103 Chandler, AZ 85224
- 13555 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 208 Goodyear, AZ 85395
- 3000 N. Litchfield Rd. 115 Goodyear, AZ 85395
- 8575 E Princess Dr Ste 119 Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- 3921 E Baseline Rd Ste 110 Gilbert, AZ 85234
- 2730 S Val Vista Dr Ste 111 Gilbert, AZ 85296
- 14973 W Bell Rd Ste 100 Surprise, AZ 85374
- 14418 W Meeker Blvd Bldg B-104 Sun City West, AZ 85375
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy