Serving Arizona and its Surrounding Areas:
Hormone Therapy Clinics providing HGH and Testosterone Therapy in Arizona, AZ – Tucson – Phoenix – Paradise Valley – Carefree – Rio Verde – Scottsdale – Tubac – Catalina Foothills – Cave Creek – Litchfield Park – Maricopa – Pima
- 1 Serving Arizona and its Surrounding Areas:
- 2 What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- 3 Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 Conditions and Symptoms of Hormone Deficiency
- 5 Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- 6 Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
- 7 Side Effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 8 Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Arizona
- 9 Hormone Therapy Consultation in Arizona
- 10 Testimonials for Arizona Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
- 11 Finding the Right Hormone Replacement Doctor in Arizona
- 12 Arizona Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 13 Arizona Hormone Therapy You can Trust
- 14 Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
- 15 Hormone Therapy Products
- 16 Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
- 17 Hormone Therapy Clinics in Arizona
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
For those wondering, “What is hormone replacement therapy?”, the answer is, the testing of the body’s hormone levels and introduction of necessary hormones to achieve optimal health and wellness.
Bioidentical hormone therapy utilizes exact match hormones that are found in nature (soy, yams, pigs and horses). When introduced to the body, they are recognized as an exact chemical match to those made naturally in our bodies.
By evaluating the patient’s lifestyle, testing their personal hormone levels and utilizing BHRT, your Arizona hormones doctor specialist can effectively treat hormone deficiencies caused by age or medical ailments. By taking the right, holistic steps to hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement clinics can effectively reverse the effects of aging to return men and women over the age 35 to their optimal level of health and wellness.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
A lower level or imbalance of hormones due to aging can have a plethora of negative effects on the body. Our hormones affect every function in our bodies. By replacing these hormones naturally, we regain our body’s youthful health and vitality. What we have accepted for centuries as the side-effects of natural aging, doctors are now combating with BHRT and HRT. If you are experiencing any of these signs aging and hormone deficiencies, you may be a good candidate for Arizona hormone replacement therapy services.
Conditions and Symptoms of Hormone Deficiency
If your lifestyle or age is affecting your body’s ability to produce an optimal amount of hormones, you will likely be feeling the affects in terms of energy and mental clarity. When your body has imbalances, it affects every part of your day. From start to finish, your body will be consistently adjusting to a new normal that is constantly changing due to a regularly depleting pool of hormones. Many patients feel as though this is the beginning of a new chapter of their lives and it causes millions of Americans to slow down and seriously compromise their quality of life. Don’t accept the conditions of aging, if you notice any of these symptoms of reduced hormones, consider hormone replacement therapy.
- Limited Energy
- Mood Swings
- Weight Gain
- Hair Loss
- Low Sex Drive
- Poor Concentration
- Memory Loss
- Reduced Muscle and Bone Mass
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
As we know, hormones in men and women are very different. A hormone deficiency in men will most likely manifest as low testosterone. When we begin to feel the effects of hormone deficiencies, it will present themselves differently in men than it will women. These differences include:
- Decrease in body hair
- Changes in cholesterol level
- Erectile dysfunction
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
Hormone replacement therapy for menopause symptoms is the most common reason why women pursue BHRT. As women experience the effects of menopause as the permanent of their fertility, hormone replacement therapy can provide a solution to the decrease in estrogen production. It can make the transition into our older years much more pleasant. For women, early signs of hormone imbalances and pre-menopause symptoms are:
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Breast swelling
- Yeast infections
Side Effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Improper hormone therapy can yield some very serious side effects. However, it’s important to establish that hormone replacement therapy has been around since the 1950s and so many of the concerns surrounding HRT are residual issues from prior hormone therapies that have since been replaced with safer medications and better, more precise approaches to treating hormone deficiencies. Those that do experience side effects from modern hormone replacement therapy, have not been properly tested and are likely receiving improper dosages of hormones. The science behind HRT is also constantly evolving. As new applications of HRT are developed, the less time doctors have had to analyze the short-term and long-term effects of the treatment.
The truth is – Hormone therapy has come a long way to the point where nearly all side effects have been neutralized. Our Arizona Hormone Therapy Clinics have had many patients receiving routine HRT for up to 15 years without any side effects. Hormone therapy can exacerbate existing cancer, leading some scientists to assume that there was a connection between HRT and causing cancer, but there has been no evidence to link hormone therapy and an increased risk of cancer. All of our patients are screened for cancer prior to ever receiving HRT to eliminate any risk the hormone therapy worsening any pre-existing cancer cells.
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapies Available in Arizona
HRT treatments come in multiple forms depending on your body’s needs that have been established through comprehensive testing.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – BHRT is just like other HRT treatments, only the hormones used are an exact chemical match of those naturally found in the body. Bioidentical hormone treatments are also designed with a patient’s specific needs in mind, rather than generic hormones in standard dosages. BHRT is recommended for those with serious hormone deficiencies that cannot be remedy with changes to lifestyle.
- Bioidentical Hormone Pellets – The latest in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy treatments, hormone pellets is a small insertion of a pellet into the body that slowly releases hormones at a safer, more natural rate than other HRT treatments. It also avoids any changes to patients’ daily routines by requiring not application of gels or taking of pills.
- Testosterone Therapy – Testosterone plays a vital role in our overall health and vitality. Those with low-T will experience low labido, increased fat, decreased muscle mass, mood swings and a slew of other health concerns. Testosterone therapy for those that have tested for low testosterone, can bring back a patient’s strength and improve his or her overall health and well-being.
- HGH Therapy – The human growth hormone, is responsible for our body’s growth. Deficiencies in HGH can lead to or result from major illnesses. HGH therapy can help combat serious growth deficiencies and may be able to assist in certain anti-aging applications, though anti-aging has not yet been founded.
- Ipamorelin Therapy – The latest in growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP), Ipamorelin is an effective hormone therapy in that it spurs the body’s natural growth hormone production process. By allowing the body to release necessary hormones naturally, it provides a solution to a growth hormone deficiency, without side-effects.
Thyroid Hormone Therapy – Thyroid hormones are most commonly prescribed for those with an underactive thyroid, or hypothyroidism. It may also be used in cases of excessive thyroid growth.
- Sermorelin – Along with Ipamorelin, Sermorelin acts as a growth hormone releasing factor that is injected into the body’s fat. These injections are considered to be safer and more cost effective than standard HGH treatments.
Hormone Therapy Consultation in Arizona
The process of hormone replacement therapy in Arizona begins with a comprehensive consultation to discover the best treatment plan. Each process is a unique case and is treated as such. This is why each patient’s hormone levels must be tested for hormonal imbalances. Patients without hormonal imbalances, do not require the addition of hormones and, in fact, would suffer from the excess hormones.
Testimonials for Arizona Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics – Reviews
“It was a great move for me. It’s been a great experience. Everything changed dramatically. My whole life changed. I have more energy. My sex drive came back, that’s more than adequate now, that’s for sure. I was able to lift normally again. It’s just been an all around good experience.”
“I’ve been receiving HRT for around 13 years now and it’s been a wonderful experience in every respect. It really changed my life.”
“I love to travel and so I feel like I can go further now. I’ve got the endurance that I didn’t used to have. It’s really changed my life in how I project myself and the confidence that I have.”
–Kristy Powell, 59
Finding the Right Hormone Replacement Doctor in Arizona
You will want to find a hormone replacement therapy clinic near you. However, looking for anti-aging physicians at top rated hormone replacement clinics is more important, if you want to receive the safe and effective care that you deserve. Our Arizona Hormone Therapy Clinics are the highest rated in the state and are led by the most qualified hormones specialists in the country.
Arizona Hormone Therapy FAQs
Q: What is the difference between Bioidentical and synthetic hormones?
A: Bioidentical hormones are hormones found in nature (pigs, horses, soy, yams) while synthetic hormones are produced in a lab and are not an exact molecular structure as those found in our bodies. Synthetic hormones are FDA approved, while Bioidentical hormones are much more varied and specific to each patient, so cannot be unanimously approved by the FDA, though some are and all are extremely safe.
Q: How much does hormone replacement therapy cost in Arizona?
A: HRT varies on a case by case basis, but the range for monthly cost of a hormone treatment in Arizona is anywhere from $150-$500 (Testosterone) and $300-$1,500 (HGH).
Q: Can hormone therapy be used for weight loss?
A: HRT and weight loss are synonymous. Our hormones play a large role in our fat distribution and a deficiency can lead to weight gain.
Q: How long until I see results using hormone therapy?
A: Because it is such a comprehensive treatment, results may take a few weeks to fully manifest.
Q: How do I know if I am hormone deficient?
A: Watch for signs of aging, low energy, lack of strength, low sex drive, mood swings, etc. If you notice these signs or any other irregular behavior, go to your local hormones doctor specialist to get tested for hormone deficiencies.
Arizona Hormone Therapy You can Trust
Call our Arizona Hormone Therapy Clinics at (800) 682-8176 to discover if the rejuvenating effects of hormone replacement therapy is right for your health and wellness needs.
Hormone Therapy Related Therapies & Treatments:
hgh therapy, hgh therapy cost, hgh therapy clinic, hgh therapy clinics, hgh replacement therapy cost, testosterone and hgh therapy, hgh therapy benefits, hgh testosterone therapy, hgh replacement therapy for men, average cost of hgh therapy, anti aging hgh therapy, hgh therapy doctor, growth hormone therapy, human growth hormone therapy, growth hormone therapy cost, hgh, hgh injections, testosterone injections, testosterone therapy side effects, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone therapy for women, testosterone therapy cost, natural testosterone therapy, benefits of testosterone therapy, low testosterone therapy, testosterone pellet therapy, cost of testosterone therapy, testosterone therapy for men, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone hgh
Hormone Therapy Products
Hormone Therapy Clinics Top Searches:
Hormone Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, testosterone hormone therapy, testosterone hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy pros and cons, what does hormone therapy do, how does hormone replacement therapy work, hormone replacement therapy before and after, does hormone replacement therapy work, what does hormone replacement therapy do, progesterone hormone therapy, how much is hormone replacement therapy, how does hormone therapy work, hormone therapy before and after, hormone replacement therapy testosterone, hormone replacement therapy pills, growth hormone replacement therapy, define hormone replacement therapy, how to get hormone replacement therapy, how much is hormone therapy, does hormone therapy work, does hormone therapy cause cancer, define hormone therapy, what is the safest hormone replacement therapy, human growth hormone replacement therapy, how to start hormone replacement therapy, how to go off hormone replacement therapy, how long should you take hormone replacement therapy, how long does hormone replacement therapy take to work, how do i know if i need hormone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy progesterone, biodentical hormone therapy
Hormone Therapy Clinics in Arizona
- Hormone Clinics in Amado
- Hormone Clinics in Apache
- Hormone Clinics in Big Park
- Hormone Clinics in Carefree
- Hormone Clinics in Casas Adobes
- Hormone Clinics in Catalina Foothills
- Hormone Clinics in Cave Creek
- Hormone Clinics in Chandler
- Hormone Clinics in Cochise
- Hormone Clinics in Coconino
- Hormone Clinics in Corona de Tucson
- Hormone Clinics in Elgin
- Hormone Clinics in Fountain Hills
- Hormone Clinics in Gila
- Hormone Clinics in Gilbert
- Hormone Clinics in Gold Camp
- Hormone Clinics in Goodyear
- Hormone Clinics in Graham
- Hormone Clinics in Green Valley
- Hormone Clinics in Greenlee
- Hormone Clinics in Rio Verde
- Hormone Clinics in Sahuarita
- Hormone Clinics in Santa Cruz
- Hormone Clinics in Scottsdale
- Hormone Clinics in Sedona
- Hormone Clinics in Sierra Vista Southeast
- Hormone Clinics in Sonoita
- Hormone Clinics in Strawberry
- Hormone Clinics in Sun City
- Hormone Clinics in Sun City West
- Hormone Clinics in Sun Lakes
- Hormone Clinics in Surprise
- Hormone Clinics in Tanque Verde
- Hormone Clinics in Tempe
- Hormone Clinics in Top-of-the-World
- Hormone Clinics in Tortolita
- Hormone Clinics in Tubac
- Hormone Clinics in Williamson
- Hormone Clinics in Yavapai
- Hormone Clinics in Yuma
May 24, 2017 2:54 pm
April 19, 2017 8:00 am
April 5, 2017 8:00 am
March 29, 2017 8:00 am
March 22, 2017 8:00 am